Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all be careful this holiday weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all be careful this holiday weekend!

You already know that there will be folks who be driving while intoxicated. This is just a reminder to play the "heads up" game. Even if you're sober, chances are that someone right near you in traffic won't be. Keep a watchful eye and make sure you wear your seatbelts, we don't want to lose anyone this weekend. Please....... be safe and if you do find yourself needing transportation after partying, think of yourself as well as everyone else that knows you...... call a friend or a cab and let someone else do the driving.

Have a great 4th!

I think i may have seen something very upsetting tonight. I'm driving down the parkway on my way home from my girlfriends house, suddenly i hear a motor screaming from behind me. I look up in time to see a motorcycle go flying past me. Not even 2 seconds later, i hear a deeper, grunting motor flying up behind him. It was a 4th generation Trans Am. I couldn't see whether it was an LT1 or an LS1 because he was going too fast for me to see. They must have been trying to top their vehicles out because by the time i counted to 25, they were gone. About 5 exits later (my exit actually), i notice that it's blocked off and that there were police cars and emergency vehicles packed onto the exit ramp. I can only assume that it had something to do with the motorcycle and the Trans Am. I hope everyone's ok
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
    X