What cars do you own?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    Everyone is crazy, there are just 6 million different ways.

^^ is living proof of 5,999,999 of them

-Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Tell your wife that I am the only driver at my household and there are 6 in my driveway/garage that I rotate driving. One thing is for sure, doubtful that I will ever be stranded. There's various degrees of crazy......

Everyone is crazy, there are just 6 million different ways.
      Thats the point I bring up to her. Have we ever NOT had a car to drive? The only time we've ever come close is in the winter when the GTO is forbidden to leave the garage. We would need to have 3 or 4 broken cars at one time. She knows im right

ANyways, Im off to a 4th of July BBQ! Gotta drive the veggie mercedes though because the whole family is going!
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

99 T/A A/4 with Zo6 18's all way round ans 275-40-18 run flats and slp loudmouth exhaust , slp H.O. hood with eibach springs and cross drilled rotors with heavy tint on sides and rear and 91 buick with 3.1 daily driver
        2005 gto red/red 6 spd bought 1/06 541 miles on the odometer now 1999 t/a sold 1/06 1994 b4c police pkg camaro sold in 2001 www.msnusers/com/richards99transam

Comment

Only my 95 t/a as of now
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

See sig + a car trailer.
            '77 K5 rock-crawler project
            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

94 Caprice (My summer car)
              92 Firebird (Wife's summer car)
              87 Omni (My winter beater)
              93 Corolla (Wife's winter beater)
              84 Z28 (Ice Racer to be )

Wow, this list used to be soooooo long...My dad finally got someone to recycle his "field of cars". There was 50+ cars (everyone he had ever bought since he moved there) Now its more like 6...
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

2002 T/A WS6 (Garage Queen )
                1991 Olds Bravada (Daily Beater/Gopher)
                2002 Ford Exploder (Wife's P.O.S.)
                1992 Grand Prix SE 3.4 (Just sold yesterday to Brother's friend)
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Mine:
                  1967 Camaro (resto. in progress)
                  1979 Trans Am (daily driver)

Mom:
                  04 expedition (daily)

Dad:
                  1972 chevelle ss clone (weekend warrior)
                  1992 nissan 240sx (daily beater) (drift machine )

Sis:
                  02 lexus is 300 (daily)
                  1967 Camaro "Project"
                  1972 Chevelle "454"
                  1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Working...
                  X