NFB-cops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB-cops

how come they always have to ruin the night? im at the hangout(has been going on for atleast 5 years now) where every1 chills and stuff. cops have drivin by be4 and just kept on going. then one parks across the street, sits there for 5 minz and then comes over and goes "u guys gotta leave" so im like whatever so we all get in our cars and go to a commuter parking lot. another cops comes in and goes "u gotta leave" why is it we cant just hang out at any parking lots no more? we sit there talk bout our cars and just bs. no burnouts, no racing, no nothing. yet the cops still bug us? enough of my rant. just makes me madd had last week i left at midnight and kids were still there and 5 or 6 cops had driven past and never said a word
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

You are expressing the view's for about every person under the age of 20. Stereotype's suck!

They're just assuming the worst, and I guess the most they could give you a ticket for is loitering.

Comment

worse part bout it, there was like 4 or 5 old ppl there too. and it was a lot full of fords(i was the only GM on that side)

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

i feel u man, same thing happens here in S.florida.... we get hassled by the man! lol, theirs a local car show that lasts from 6 to 10 but recently its been hijacked by the cops.... u cant play ur radio no reving ur motors the low riders cant use their airbags and as soon as its 10 the cops start driving around kicking people out n if ur not gone by 10:30 u get a ticket 4 loitering....its pretty lame, i feel that cops sometimes make people wanna go n street race n stuff cuz they kick us out when were just hanging out talking no1 ever races when their hangin out .
        1967 Camaro "Project"
        1972 Chevelle "454"
        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

i kno right, we should be able to hang, we aint fighting, or doing nothig stupid and besides if we do go race, its usually in another town half an hour from where we hang

Comment

It seems like its that way everywhere I guess. It's probobly a lot of newer officers too, there was a post here about how a lot of the rookie cops get a big head when they first start out, adn they juts go bullying people becuase they can. Maybe if your there just politely say to the officer, excuse me sir why do we have to leave? If there aren't any signs and its public parking adn you arent doing anything illegal he cant really kick you out. It sucks though.
            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

well we dont have that bad around here i mean the wawa has no parking for customers almost cause there are everything from supras to a trans am with a blower through the hood :-p and the honda s2000s / civics and streetbikes

and usually a bunch of stangs

i pull in there to get gas and they all give me the evil eye dont know why lol
              1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

I only go to local car shows where it's just a bunch of guys from nearby, usually at the train station a few miles away. I could care less about those huge gatherings where people trailer their cars in from who knows where. I'm more into seeing something that i may see realistically on the road as opposed to an 8 second track car. Someone always ruins everything though. Someone will pull in blaring rap from their rediculous sound systems that rattle your teeth and make you feel the phlegm in your esophagus. Then the motorcycles come followed by imports with no mods other than huge mufflers. Shortly after that, the cops usually pull in and break everything up as it's not a sanctioned car show. Sometimes they're cool and throw out all the idiots, other times they tell everyone that they can't have their hoods open, nor can they back into spots to show off the front of their cars (this never made any sense to me).
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

If it's public parking, then it's based on the laws of your city/county/state. You need to check into them and see what it is. If it's private property (Walmart, fast food restaurants, etc.) then it's the property owner. All they have to do is call in one time and say that they don't want people hanging out in their parking lot at night, and 5-0 has all the authority they need. This same thing happens here, and has been going on for 15+ years. We used to hang out in the Krystals/Brunos parking lot, then the idiots started leaving trash, beer bottles, and tire marks and ended that for us. So we'd go to Taco Bell, then they banned us from there (literally, you park out there and you will go to jail). Now we're back at Krystals/Brunos, but they call the cops about every hour, we spread out, and come right back. I've made the same comments you have, about why they wouldn't want us in one place, but they have told me that the private property owners don't want to accept the risk of having that in their parking lot due to insurance and liability in our sue-happy country, and there are no public parking areas open after dark here. So you're SOL regardless of what you do.
                  "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
                  X