Mod'n the '99 Camaro!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod'n the '99 Camaro!

Yup, the "new" '99 Camaro is no longer stock. Put my old BMR strut tower brace on it yesterday. I also ordered some subframe connectors (g2) and a Pro 5.0 shifter. I'm going to hold on the short stick until I get the shifter installed and try it out first. After a few weeks I'm feeling comfortable with the manual, but the stock shifter certainly needs some help. Yes, I'm a true mod addict....
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

you need a lid asap!

Comment

Yeah, I know...I'm going to wait just a bit though. There's plenty of power, and I want a better shifter first.

I think I'll get the SLP bellows to go with it when I do get one. If nothing else than to clear up some room in the engine compartment. It's clausterphobic in there!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
        There's plenty of power,
        Now I know you're an imposter....... there's never plenty of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          Now I know you're an imposter....... there's never plenty of power.

OK, fine....Let me rephrase that. "There's not enough money"
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

When you have the money a lid then exhaust including headers and you'll be amazed how much more you can get out of an LS1 just letting it breathe a little bit more.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

What is this airlid i hear so much about?
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
              X