Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB: sorta, anyone going to the drag strip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: sorta, anyone going to the drag strip?

Just wanted to see if anyone was going to cecil county drag strip tonight(assuming the weather permits). I'm going but have yet to get any friends to join me, and I really don't want to go by myself. I'll gladly meet someone up there, if anyone's interested.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

i live right around cecil up in harford id go if i didnt have to be awake tommorow so start my new job in construction i think the weather will be fine but then again its md.
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Originally posted by DierDesire824
      i live right around cecil up in harford id go if i didnt have to be awake tommorow so start my new job in construction i think the weather will be fine but then again its md.
      Yeah, u can never tell what the weather is gonna be like around here. It was hot and muggy so i didn't go. Car was running very slugish anyway. Well maybe next time...cough...friday...cough
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

lol i was out working this morning * construction * and it went from raining and pretty chilly for a summer day to a hot humid sunny day for about 2 hours i actually got burnt on the back of my neck lol

and then its supposed to rain all day this weekend doesn't look like your going to the track
        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

Comment

yeah, thats what i've saw. I'm just hoping that they're wrong, like always. But i guess i can wait till better running conditions anyway.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

im not working so that means its raining

Comment

Working...
            X