NFB: crazy crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: crazy crash

Unfortunately there was no video. The car apparently was going fast enough to fly 100 feet through the air after it went over a little bridge (bridge is in background of pic 5?).

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...43/detail.html
    1989 TA
    Flowmaster exhaust
    Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
    K&N CAI
    Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

That's something. I hope they give him the maximum sentence.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

H'mmmmmm Now that had to hurt.
      Black 98 Z/28 (Taz),Lid,FRA mod, STB,SLP LoudMouth catback .

Comment

Holly Cow

They said the chase only went up to 100 mph to....and suspect only has serious injuries with the engine flying out out of the car thats totaly nuts.
        94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

What an idiot, i hope they give him the max too, try and stay safe out there, theres a lot of wackos roaming the streets.
          -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

No surprise... with a name like Garrett Abercrombie, he's destined to be a massive tool.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

^ haha!!

Im just mad he had to reck the stolen car... I would have beat him into 'critical condition' if he stole my car.

I dont understand what makes people think its ok to steal. I had a friend back in High school who would get peoples credit cards and would purchase stuff w/ them. School books got stolen and returned to the library for cash... backpacks... calculators... laptops... i mean anything and everything. My freshmen year in college had the highest 'reported' theft rate UNR had ever seen! I mean these are my peers!! Its pretty sad that i have to get categorized w/ them because they are stupid. I asked him if he realized how much work went into those things he stole, for him to spend a couple seconds to steal it and sell it. And how it made him feel when his crap was stolen... He said he "didnt think about it that way."

This kid would seriously come to me every other day with a new idea on how he could steal something. 95% of the time i could talk him out of it... It was just crazy how things just popped in his head like that. Bright kid, just didnt use it wisely. [/rant]
              99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Working...
              X