whewww!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whewww!!!!

as i approached the overpass, i glanced down at the traffic on the freeway, their was so i thought l could open up the throttle. i was in second gear and mashed the gas, when i got to the freeway i was at 90+ and in fourth gear, all of a sudden i see a car that appeared out of nowhere right behind me and it just happened to be a highway patrol car, i shifted into 6th and coasted down to 70, i thought for sure i was gonna get pulled over. then after about 10 seconds the cop gets over a lane and slowly passes me not even looking over at me. i know he must of heard my car accelerating, guess today was my lucky day. just thought i'd share this with you all.

Heck yeah man, i think i'm invisible to cops. My car is relatively loud, it's bright red and i'm young looking yet i've cranked past countless cops and they never even looked at me crosseyed. Being invisible rules!
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

You must be livin' right.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Here in Texas, each school district has their own police department. basically, they uphold the law . . . on school property. They have real police cars and occasionally take a field trip around town. They love to scare people since many people think they're the real police. The other day, there was a crowd of cars behind one of them - all too scared to pass. As soon as I got an opening, I wizzed by him like he was standing still. He had the nerve to punch it and tailgate me - trying to scare me. I just kept going - I know that had to piss him off!
        Darrin C
        '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
        07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Working...
        X