NFB: Bleh!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
    Gotta stay ahead of the women somehow - not easy though...
    That is most definatly the ugliest body on a woman ever

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Speaking from 30 years experience in bodybuilding and fitness, the only way you are going to get though it is to change your habits. Suppliments are fine for the masses, but the only real way to do it is with natural foods and a strict adherance to nutrients over time. If you aren't literally eating all day, you're not doing it right. It may be an inconvenience, but it's the only way that your body is going to respond the way you want. The suppliments should be used in a pinch and not as the basis for growth or maintainance.
      This is the way Im trying to go and I have gained 25 pounds in the last 4 months(225). I'm 6'2" so I can cary the weight and I have lost alot of fat, I just wanted to be in as good of shape as high school. So far this is the way to go. No supliments and my results are great.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
      6.2L/382.97 ci
      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
      WCT-5 speed
      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
      Boss MS 18" Rims
      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
      Custom Dual exhaust
      1LE upgrade
      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
        I am a lean and thin guy myself but I find myself to be stronger than the guys I lift with who weigh 40 lbs more than me. Not saying it is contributed to this shake, but these guys eat like crap and are not very active.
        Here's my favorite- there are some guys my size that try lifting things that are just so blatently obviously too heavy for them that it's not even funny. My girlfriend and i watched this one scrawny guy doing barbell curls with about 125lbs. He wasn't even curling them. He was leaning forward, then throwing himself backward like a pendulum, then swinging his arms up. He was rocking with the weight lol. That's not doing much of anything other than damaging his back. Even my girlfriend who knows nothing about weight lifting looks at me and goes, "Jeez, think they should get a room?"
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
          Even my girlfriend who knows nothing about weight lifting looks at me and goes, "Jeez, think they should get a room?"
          LMAO, that's great.

Just wait until they're using something that you want to use, and they're taking their sweet time, just wasting their own time, and yours. I hate that. Get some high schoolers that don't know what their doing, trying to overdo it to impress who knows.

Then you get the groups of 4 or 5 friends that get on a machine and do 4-5 sets a piece... Lotta idiots at the gym.

Joe is right. Like I always say... Lifting is the easy part, it's the diet that is hard. It's a 24/7/365 thing. Gets expensive too. If you can diet right and spend 4 days in the gym, you'll see big gains in no time.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
          X