NFB - Muslim video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Muslim video

No wonder they hate us so much. They've been getting brainwashed with this crap all their lives.

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/200...=60227&ak=null

It's about 4 Mins 30 seconds.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Here is a good article on why it is continuing.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.a...20050711a.html
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I saw that episode of frontline about the Madrassah schools. Scary stuff.. It online on their website to watch.
      96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Originally posted by Red20170
        I saw that episode of frontline about the Madrassah schools. Scary stuff.. It online on their website to watch.
        And who is behind most of those Madrassah schools?? Saudi Arabia... our largest energy provider. We might as well be funding those "schools" ourselves.

nice.

We have got to end our reliance on foreign oil.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          ...We have got to end our reliance on foreign oil.
          So everybody needs to quit sticking those big cams and steep gears in their F-Bodies.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

We have got to end our reliance on foreign oil.
            Now if we can just keep the chinese away....

http://www.washtimes.com/business/20...5332-2183r.htm
            96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Now if we can just keep the chinese away....

http://www.washtimes.com/business/20...5332-2183r.htm
              If there is oil in Colorado, why don't we drill there?

Comment

According to the article....The cost of drilling in Colorado has nearly doubled since last year, EnCana officials said. Rates increased from $8,500 per day to $14,000 per day in one year.
                Sounds to me like using American workers and rigs would not be cost effective. I guess it is cheaper to have a Canadian firm come in and bring chinese labor and rigs. Funny.. We need to free ourselves from foreign oil. But it seems drilling it here ourselves is getting too expensive.

Comment

According to the article....The cost of drilling in Colorado has nearly doubled since last year, EnCana officials said. Rates increased from $8,500 per day to $14,000 per day in one year.
                  Sounds to me like using American workers and rigs would not be cost effective. I guess it is cheaper to have a Canadian firm come in and bring chinese labor and rigs. Funny.. We need to free ourselves from foreign oil. But it seems drilling it here ourselves is getting too expensive.
                  They can get all the cheap labor they can handle here in Chambodia (Chamblee Georgia).

Comment

That was straight from the pit of Hell......evident by how lightly he regards Nazi Germany. I listened to that and was disgusted. It's so interesting to me how one group or another has targeted the Jews for extinction throughout recorded history. There has been no other group of people that can fit into a category like the Jews. Even more interesting is that despite these efforts, the nation of Israel is still a nation and the Jews are still the chosen people. The Jews will NEVER be exterminated. You would think that someone over there would "get it". It CANT happen.
                    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

If only the would have killed ALL of the isrealites(sp?) back when it was ordaned by god...lol
                      Greg W. in West Michigan
                      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                      <Motor out

Comment

America one day will be under the rule of Allah and will live in tranquility and blah blah blah......over my dead body!

I agree with Sean....straight from the pit of hell.

I am so very thankful and feel honored and blessed to have been born in these united states....I couldn't imagine being totally brainwashed like that as I was growing up
                        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                          America one day will be under the rule of Allah and will live in tranquility and blah blah blah......over my dead body!

I agree with Sean....straight from the pit of hell.

I am so very thankful and feel honored and blessed to have been born in these united states....I couldn't imagine being totally brainwashed like that as I was growing up
                          I absolutely agree. God bless(ed) the USA! I look at the constant hatred towards the Jews the same way that I look at the way that just the mention of the name "Jesus" in popular society is always met with a sense of distaste by non-beleivers. Same with the fact that you never hear anyone use the buddha's or Allah's or any other "God's" name in vain, other than the one true God & Jesus. The bible says that the sound of the name Jesus will make demons flee, hence the way people react to it. The bible also says that Christians and Jews will be persecuted for their beliefs.....hence the fact that Christians and Jews are murdered and ridiculed and mistreated all over the world. Funny how these people who think that they are going to hurt us or wipe us out only succeed in re-afirming our beliefs and our faith in God. That guy who was preaching will have a powerful wake-up call on his day of judgement when he is made accountable for his tresspasses against God's chosen people. The Jews are not to be messed with. Just look at all the nations he was talking about who persecuted them. He said it himself, they all but disappeared from the positions of power they held in the world. Makes ya think. As long as the U.S. learns from the mistakes of those nations and keeps the very tenuous hold that we have left on the values and beliefs that this nation was created on, i.e. Christian ones, and continues to support Israel in keeping their nation safe from the muslims, I think we will be alright. I definitely don't foresee the muslims ruling the known world.....unless that is what the bible refers to when it says that Satan will rule the earth for a short time after the second coming.....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I definitely don't don't foresee the muslims ruling the known world.
                            As long as we have 20 megaton Nukes to turn mecca and medina into a glass parking lot. I don't see them ruling much of anything....

Comment

As long as we have 20 megaton Nukes to turn mecca and medina into a glass parking lot. I don't see them ruling much of anything....
                              Don't let the views of some extremist muslim group formulate your opinion of the muslim religion as a whole.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Working...
                              X