NFB-Didn't know [people] like this lived in America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB-Didn't know [people] like this lived in America

Sorry for the curse, but this guy is a true moron! Michael Crook is this guys name, you will not believe this video. At least the guys at Fox News know how to stick a foot in someones butt, they own him good.

click here

This kid is a true anti-american idiot with absolutly nothing, and I mean nothing smart to say. He should be bi--- smacked across America while he apologies to the fallen soldiers families.

Some of you may have seen this if not, I grabbed it from another forum.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Yea, I've seen that. He is truly and ignoramous.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

if u dont agree with the war atleast have some respect for the soldiers, for ing out loud they died for him to live in a free country and this is how he repays them? personnally i think we should suit him up, send him over to cuba and tell him "heres america, ur way slimeball" {end rant}
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

LMAO! That interviewer is my hero. I love the way he talks to the guy.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          LMAO! That interviewer is my hero. I love the way he talks to the guy.
          That's Sean. http://hannity.com/ Keep in mind a lot of his comments are for ratings and he gets them but he is a really good guy. Check out the freedom festival. He raises a ton of money for sending the kids of soldiers who have died in the line of duty to college.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

That website has been removed from the internet I think. A couple months ago, the website posted a story that Michael Crook had been murdered - beaten to death. I'm not sure if that was true or a hoax... but I don't think the website is up anymore.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Sean Hannity is great. His latest book, Deliver Us From Evil, is a real good read. He brings up several interesting points.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Sean Hannity rocks. I was for the wooping he was about to unleash. Then, the typical liberal response from Colmes "Let me try to understand this". As Hannity says in the backgound "good luck". I love it!

My friend wrote a rap song as an intro for the Sean Hannity Radio show about a year or so ago. They actually played it on air!
                96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

WOW, I didn't think anybody could have a view about our soldier so negative. My neighbor just got back from 6 months in Iraq as a volunteer. He says that we truly are doing great things over there, the only thing we hear about is the nega tive things. He has volunteered to go back for a second time. My point is, people are entitled to opinions, but have it against the military system or the government, not those fighting and giving thier lives. This guy should be hung for treason, if someone has not already!!!!!
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

The soldiers fighting overseas are among some of the bravest, selfless, most honorable people that have ever existed on this planet. To willingly put your life in jeopardy to fight for a cause, the betterment of others, for freedom, etc... takes a lot more guts than it does to sit back and criticize.

Whether you agree with the cause or not, every soldier deserves our admiration and respect.

That guy is a pathetic excuse for an American. If he has the right to freedom of speech, than I should have the right to bear my arms straight in his pansy @**!

God bless our troops!
                    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

What a moron...he should be shot by a troop...one less idiot in America. MAN, THAT MADE ME ANGRY! I'll shoot him myself...moron.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if people who say such outlandish things like this are just in it for the publicity. He can't really mean everything he says, can he? Either way, America would be better off without him.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Apparently, this is his screen name- mctalkschat
                          Ken, make him a special "list" video!
                          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                          SOLD- Kinda miss it
                          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                          SOLD- Good riddance!
                          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
                          X