Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB:Keep your eyes peeled

Just thought that I'd pass the word along from another board

1:08am Saturday night/Sunday morning, a buddy of mine had his car stolen from a hotel parking lot in Columbus, Ohio while attending the Good Guys show.

The thieves stole the car, trailer and the pickup truck.

The truck is a 1994 Chevy extended cab, lowered with a blue to purple fade paint job.

The trailer is an open wheel trailer manufactured by American Dream.

The car is a Pro Street '67 Pontiac Lemans (GTO). It is Burnt Orange with a Blueish arrow type graphic on the side. It is tubbed with Weld Draglites, a Pontiac blower motor, roll bar, custom interior with Autolite Guages, aluminum fuel cell, aluminum radiatior, and LOTS of other goodies. I watched over the last 6 years as this car was being built from the ground up. Lots of money and time have been put into this vehicle. Please help us find it.

If anyone has ANY information on any of the above vehicles, please contact your local police department, the Columbus Police Department and myself immediately. You can reach me at 419-562-2277.

Also, please copy this post and post it on other websites you frequent. The more people that see this, the better. Thanks for the space.
    1989 TA
    Flowmaster exhaust
    Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
    K&N CAI
    Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

I really hope yor friend gets their stuff back without it being driven into the ground.
    1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

That really sucks. It's one thing when someone's Totota Camry gets stolen... Not saying it's right, it's just that person wouldn't have time poured into their Camry like your friend does in the LeMans. I hope they find those scumbags. Sorry I can't be of much help. If I see a car of similar description being shown around here, I'll take a camera phone pic and email it to you.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

It's no one that I know. I just saw it on one of the local boards and figured that I'd try to help. I couldn't figure out how to tag it as a quote
        1989 TA
        Flowmaster exhaust
        Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
        K&N CAI
        Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

Working...
        X