Lots to talk about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots to talk about

New to the forum Love the LS1 had a 2000 Z28, then 2001 Z28 and currently a 2002 Z28 and a BMW525i (because I am in Germany) best track time in the states was 12.82 @110 in North Carolina, the autobahn in germany is great, also take my car to the famous track called Nurburgring anyone want any info or video of that let me know.

Originally posted by ChrisinGermany
    New to the forum Love the LS1 had a 2000 Z28, then 2001 Z28 and currently a 2002 Z28 and a BMW525i (because I am in Germany) best track time in the states was 12.82 @110 in North Carolina, the autobahn in germany is great, also take my car to the famous track called Nurburgring anyone want any info or video of that let me know.
    welcome.

you got better beer than us, no fair..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

A video of some of those German roads would be pretty sweet, set one up!
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisinGermany
        The Nurburgring is a proving ground for many auto manufacturers, including GM. They were just testing the new Z06 there not long ago. I would love to take a hot lap or two around that track. Did you drive the short course or the full 13 miles? Either way... I'm jealous.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

As a rule Germans used to be good drivers. At least they don't hog the fast lane on the A Bahn. I noticed that BMW drivers were more aggressive and tended to be arch____s. Be sure to slow way down in rain or fog or you will reget it. I did a 180 at 100 mph once due to my idiotcy and a driver who slammed on the brakes in the fast lane because of a squall of rain.

Don't speed on secondary roads, period. You might encounter a farmer and his tractor around a curve.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

I drove the full coarse it is awesome it is about $18 per lap or you can buy a year pass for $350 so it is not to bad you do get to see awesome cars there and the cool thing is you can try to keep up with them. but on normal germany roads germans drive pretty bad all over the road and on bad weather days I always drive the BMW. but summer is great love the T-tops more and more everyday

Comment

Working...
            X