Mod Q's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Q's

Now that I have a WS6......I have read lots of posts on the V8's here. Still have the V6, but she's down for the count. Time for a full rebuild, used motor, or new. Need a bad weather car. Why not an Fbody.?.

Where should I start?? When my 97RS is done the WS6 will not see any bad days. For fun only! I have some Q's on the WS6.

I know gears, HP mods listed on the board(s), and cruz'in on other members web sites. Intakes, MAF, exhuast.....can't list'em all. My biggest Q is should I beef up the suspension/frame before I start adding HP mods?? Add headers/exhaust before you weld the sub frame connectors in? You know the hidden gotcha's that will get in the way later and cost you extra dollars.

STB and Skip shift already installed.

Thanks guys. I got the extra two cylinders this time......

Still haven't rung out 4th yet.....insane!
    John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

I would say that you can't go wrong with SFC's. They shouldn't interfere with anything unless they're the crossbraces and you want to install a driveshaft loop or something like that.

The WS6 is really an awesome car as is! Even with my mods I'm still probably a couple ticks behind. Have fun with it.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X