• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb a photo for all GN fans on here

just found this

on this site
    buick burnout photos
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Nice! Always loved Grand Nationals. I'm actually in the market for one now. Something that needs minor body work, but not too much else.

Sweet pic.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Gotta love those rides man! One day... one day I will own a GN, hopefully a GNX!

Comment

Oh yeah! Gotta love the torque. I'll just add a photo or two to the thread..........

Comment

Great car, Joe. Simply awesome.
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

Comment

i think the black wheels look ultra cool
              http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
              C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

Man those are some sweeeeeet GN pics!

Where's yours Steve? The sig pic isn't doin' it for me...need more!

Love the black wheels Joe; really sets off the paint as well as giving it a nice clean look.

Just another one I want to add to the future dream garage. I quote Wayne Campbell (Wayne's World) when I say "She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine!"
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                  Man those are some sweeeeeet GN pics!

Where's yours Steve? The sig pic isn't doin' it for me...need more!

Love the black wheels Joe; really sets off the paint as well as giving it a nice clean look.

Just another one I want to add to the future dream garage. I quote Wayne Campbell (Wayne's World) when I say "She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine!"
                  Ask and ye shall receive...

I sense some fear in Mudstain owners when they see that last one lol
                  Steve

Comment

man those gns look so mean if you had one in your rear view mirror you would get out of the way FAST!!!!!!

Comment

I think that guy should wait to for the car to stop before washing the car. Just seems like it will just get messy that way.
                      97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
                      In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Originally posted by soCalTA
                        I think that guy should wait to for the car to stop before washing the car. Just seems like it will just get messy that way.
                        I think he's aiming toward the rear or behind the car with the hose
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z

Nice GN, Steve! That's beautiful. Can't wait to get one. The search continues....
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

Comment

Freaking sweeeeeeeet. That's one beautiful ride man

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. It's quite a beautifully intimidating picture
                            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                              Nice GN, Steve! That's beautiful. Can't wait to get one. The search continues....
                              Check out Kirban Performance from time to time. They may not be local, but they do offer GN's for sale...and you can always make it a memorable road-trip

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                              Freaking sweeeeeeeet. That's one beautiful ride man

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. It's quite a beautifully intimidating picture
                              Thanks man . I just ordered some more stuff for her, so now I can put her back on the prowl...soon
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X