No announcement yet.

also new to the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx for the welcome guys! my first car was a 76 camaro, ill try and get a pic of it up for you, after that i bought a 79 trans am, i loved that car!! it was sold and i had quite a few 3rd gen cars for parts and fixer uppers. i think the most i ever paid for one was 2,500. these were not nice cars to say the least, i paid very little money and had a place to keep them. nicest one i had was a 1990 ws6 formula, black on black, 305, t-5 tranny. gorgeous car. the paint was scratched up a bit, but the interior was absolutely perfect. its all about knowing where to look.

i just recently sold my 71 bird, my husband and i went to georgia and bought it and towed it up here. after it was home and i started getting into it the real trouble began. the pictures i were sent of the car were not accurate. they must have been taken when teh previous owner first got the car. the roof has rust hole all over it, its going to have to be refabricated or cut off and a new one welded in.

the only pic i have left of my 3rd gen, next to the 71. 3rd gen is now in california. a buddy of mine bought it, ill see about getting some interior pics. and the last pic is my 97 when it was first bought. i pulled the black stripes off and replaced them with dark metallic blue and centered them above the "nostrils"
    Attached Files

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Your car is georgeous, I wish mine was that clean. Oh well, she is for sale so that I can get a home then buy another cleaner one. Welcome aboard and nice tat !!!!
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

good looking bird, kids got a great B day

12/21/79 here

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
        lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

Nice ride... I own a 97 WS6 myself, except mine is black

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
            Nice ride... I own a 97 WS6 myself, except mine is black
            u got a problem with black!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              u got a problem with black!!!!!!!

-DIES!!! LOL

As wet as the floor is under me right now, no... black is the color of choice

Comment

Working...
              X