Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom lights... anybody build them?? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom lights... anybody build them?? :)

I've been looking far and wide for someone who can build me a clear spoiler light... similar to the clear sidemarkers & turnsignal lights you can buy. It would top off my black/white/silver theme ...

Just thought I'd ask... you never know.....

Thanks!
    1997 Trans Am WS6 Black M6
    370 RWHP / 352 TQ
    CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

thats an awesome idea. i have clear markers for teh front of my car and i was just telling a buddy of mine that the marker i have near my rear looks an aweful lot like the same size marker near the front of the ls1 cars. they make clear ones for them, but not for the rear marker for the lt1 that i can find.
    Attached Files

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Originally posted by brynnda
      thats an awesome idea. i have clear markers for teh front of my car and i was just telling a buddy of mine that the marker i have near my rear looks an aweful lot like the same size marker near the front of the ls1 cars. they make clear ones for them, but not for the rear marker for the lt1 that i can find.
      I may know how to get em .....
      1997 Trans Am WS6 Black M6
      370 RWHP / 352 TQ
      CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

Comment

Working...
      X