Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nfb: I wish animals could talk. I'm about as p!$$ed right now ........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: I wish animals could talk. I'm about as p!$$ed right now ........

got home from work, my wife was ing...had been ing... some of you know, she's the Intake Cooridinator for GRREAT (golden retriever rescue education and training) a 5 state very well funded golden retriever rescue. she has to approve the intakes of rescues..... anyway......

an older female golden retriever was found in MD on the side of a country road..she had a 12" wound in her back, most likely a knife... she had lost so much blood she could'nt walk. she had a collar on, but no tag. the person that found her rushed her to the county shelter, who called a vet...

the knife wound missed vital organs....but cut thru muscle and a couple of large arteries.. at the present, the dog is in good condition and on a drain and antibiotics.

GRREAT is going to take her in two days when she's released from the shelter. the shelter is waving all fee's.... she will be fostered then adopted out to a qualified family....

the shelter folks said , they couldnt believe it..... the poor golden was so confused, you could see it in her eyes.... she didnt understand any of this....

cause the bottom line is...... some b@$tard got tired of an old dog and decided thats it......took her for a ride, stabbed her and left her to die on the side of the road.... the good Lord was watching over her.

guess what? 2 hrs after she had been at the vet, they got a call: "we are looking for our golden retriever, she had a bad wound and we cant find her...have you heard anything"?

when the vet told them what they had........they said...."oh no...no.... er...thats not our dog, thanks anyway......"

get the picture? they went back to see her dead....."return to the scene of the crime.." its a norm.....found her gone and freaked...

heres' somebodys dog, that had been faithfull to the family its whole life... suddenly...out of nowhere..this happens... it has no idea whats going on...it loves its owners.. it doesnt understand......

well...the vet got the caller ID number....Animal control went over the the peoples house..... we dont know the outcome yet....

bottom line: sick people, folks.....sick. have mercy on our animal friends....if you dont want them anymore, give them a chance to live out thier lives with another family.....

im not kidding on friggin bit when i tell you this: if i knew who did this, i would stalk them ..day after day..until finally, we were alone with no witnesses. I would take a baseball bat and start with the knees... after i broke both kneecaps..and the sorry @$$ was crawling in pain on the ground, I would do the shoulders, then the elbows, then the hands, then the feet....

then spit on them....flip them off........and walk away.. turn around and say.... "misstread another animal and next time i'll kill you".......

end of story.

p!$$ed.....your'e damhm right i am......

laters.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Words cannot express how that story made me feel .. totally outraged ..people like this need to be put out of our misery..and not a nice easy punishment but slow and painfull as the pain they cause
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

I have really got to stop reading these threads, when I know what your post is going to pertain.

Being a dog owner since the age of 5, these story's tear me up. I would not like to think what I'd do caught in a situation like that, cause I'm sure jail would be somewhere in the cards.

People like this, do NOT deserve to live.

Comment

Sick. Weird though, hearing what you would do to a human if he did that to a dog didn't bother me one bit. Dogs are innocent, and they have no idea what's happening, or why it's happening. That's what makes me so sick. Hopefully that dog turns out all right. Keep us updated on that dog. Are they going to put her down, or adopt her out?
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Very very sad Ken. I know how you feel.
          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

dude...that's just plain wrong...sick isn't a word harsh enough to discribe what they did.

Man, THIS WORLD HAS SOME AWEFUL PEOPLE! GOODNESS! BURN!!!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
              Sick. Weird though, hearing what you would do to a human if he did that to a dog didn't bother me one bit. Dogs are innocent, and they have no idea what's happening, or why it's happening. That's what makes me so sick. Hopefully that dog turns out all right. Keep us updated on that dog. Are they going to put her down, or adopt her out?
              she's being rescued and taken by GRREAT from the county shelter, and fostered in a home and then adopted out to a responsible pre screened family..... if she lives.....which we all hope she does....

ride on brohs.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

thats disgusting.............. hopefully thay can somehow track down the "owners"
                although animal cruelty is taken far to lightly.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
                  thats disgusting.............. hopefully thay can somehow track down the "owners"
                  although animal cruelty is taken far to lightly.

yeah it is. its heartbreaking to see what we do to animals, creatures who unlike us dont lie, cheat, betray us or make us feel pain, yet we phisically torture them and starve them. literally to death. child abuse and animal abuse should have the same punishment.

vote brynnda for president!

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
                  www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

What is wrong with people today? I'd love to meet them in a dark alley and open a bucket of whup a$$ on them....

I hope all goes well with the dog and the people get hung for this.
                    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

she made it folks. a member of marys intake team took her from the shelter this a.m. to her home, she only lived 30 min away. she will be taking care of her during the recovery period then foster her!!!!!

hoooooray.

ill let yall know if the AC catches the #%$^ that did it..

Comment

I feel ya brother, I would be right there with you with the pliers, bucket of water, and the car battery. Pople just aren't right.

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
                        lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

I have to say, that it always breaks my heart when animals are hurt or hurting in any way. It doesn’t matter how big or how little the animal is, or what kind. Years ago, I use to be a hunter. I started out like a lot of kids do, with a BB gun and graduated on up to real guns. I used to take every opportunity to go out anywhere that I could find to hunt, and would shoot any wild animal that moved. Some of the time, when an animal would just keep going and going after many, many blasts from my shot gun, as well as others that were with me, and the screams and wailing that they would do before they died, it would bother me a little bit, for a while. Then one day, it all changed for me. I woke up to what I was really doing. Me and friend of mine were out one afternoon with shotguns, and we came upon a squirrel's nest. We both aimed at it, and shot. All of a sudden, a baby squirrel fell out, and we could hear another one still up in the nest screaming in agony. It bothered me so much, that instead of shooting the nest again, I climbed the tree and got the little guy out of there. Needless to say, he was messed up bad. I brought the baby squirrel back down to the ground, and my friend and I, decided that we had to put it out of its misery. So we shot it again at close range. It didn’t feel any more pain. This experience changed me forever. I can’t even stand the thought of a circus. I have seen how they abuse those animals, especially the elephants. Those elephants just out in such pain and agony and sadness, when the circus trainers have them behind the scenes. A lot of them were taken from their mother’s at an early age, so that they can be trained. You sometimes see how a circus elephant will go on a rampage and just plow over anybody in sight. Then they kill the elephant after that, in revenge. Here’s a crazy thought- take it back to its homeland, where it belongs, and let it go. It obviously is fighting back, and is too intelligent to be used as a dumb circus animal. Most recently, this past year I believe, a group of chimpanzees went on a rampage, and attacked several people. They somehow had managed to get out of their cages, and then went nuts. They said that they couldn’t understand why these chimps did that, but I think they said that the chimps were put to death.

Most people think I’m crazy, but even when I see Steve Irwin - "The Croc Hunter”, catching a crocodile or any other animal that obviously doesn’t want to be caught, it really bothers me (I‘m a reptile person-except snakes). Another example, is the “Fear Factor" episode where they make women crawl in to this tube, and pull an alligator out by his tail, in to the freezing cold weather, and this is done repeatedly. Its abuse, plain and simple. Alligators and crocodiles are intelligent creatures, and very caring parents. Even the fathers get involved in the care of the hatchlings. Imagine having an 18 foot crocodile for protection! Both the fathers and mothers will aid in the hatching of the babies, by taking eggs that are partially hatched, in to their mouths, and roll them around very carefully to break the shell open, and release the hatchling. Then they will look after them and protect them for over a year. You say, oh its just instinct. Well, our protectiveness for our children isn’t?

I’m glad that I changed for the better though. A lot of people love animals, but only certain animals, and mostly just the normal every day pet type animals. We need to love and protect all animals if possible. I do realize, that the T-bones, and chicken breasts in the grocery store come from animals, but I haven’t been able to convert to vegetarianism - yet. Maybe one day.

BTW, I’m glad she is doing better. Maybe it wasn’t the owners that did it - maybe someone with a grudge-

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                            the vet got the caller ID number....Animal control went over the the peoples house..... we dont know the outcome yet....
                            I would like to help in that 'outcome', Ken. And I know you know what I'm talking about..
                            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I cant stand watching rodeo's or even horse racing I think they are cruel sports.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                              2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Working...
                              X