Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12 days shy of 4 months..........

the goat has not seen one drop of rain....not 1.......one.....uno.....single drop of rain.......

sky was clear..sparse clouds.....

i drove the gym at 2pm. came out... saw a threatening wall of dark gray clouds to the south of fredericksburg....storms comming... but i got time.... they cant move as fast as me....

95 north was 30mph and crawling at first...then it opened up... i got on it.... politely moving lane to lane and accelerating out of storm range.... then..... whats this in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!! the same thing comming from the north!! they never come from the north!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i made it 1/2 mile from my house before it started to rain.... called mary on the cell and said "get the garage open......." too late.

i parked in the driveway...and let it keep raining on the goat.... then it stopped. nice sudsey bucket of zaino z7, micro fiber wash mitt i had never used....and bathed her ever so gently...... dryed her with micro fiber towels..

actually, its a good thing...got the inside of the wheels clean and some dirt out that detailing wit z6 or z8 cant always reach. also tested for the notorious goat water leak on the passenger side...... not there..

shes resting peacefully now, covered in her 100% flannel cotton cover......all cleaned and detailed for her next outing..........

that first drop hurt so bad.......

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh

LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Originally posted by wolfman
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh

Somebody call a waaahhmbulance!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

lol man i would hate to read the post about a bird poopin on the goat as ur drivin.... i would think the glock comes out of the glove box and well.... u all know how it ends lol .
      1967 Camaro "Project"
      1972 Chevelle "454"
      1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Sorry to hear about the Goat's first acid bath.

When I bought my T/A earlier this year, it was in the showroom of a dealership. It was about 45 minutes from door to door. You could tell the previous owner never drove it in the rain. The day I picked it up, it poured about half way home. I just washed it between rain clouds and dried it in the garage.

When I drive it to work, if it looks like it's about to rain, I just take it home and swap cars. It's great being three miles from work.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

You need to carry a large roll of plastic wrap in your emergency kit! If you see it's going to rain, make a few laps around the car with the 'ol Reynolds Wrap and you should be fine.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

Well, there goes the value of the car. Time to trade it.

Comment

I'm sure kerm had nightmares about that rain

I remember when kerm was stuck with us on 66 in the rain, coming from skyline. got it on video for proof

As for the reynolds wrap, he wouln't use it ... unless it's pre-zaino'd
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320

Start the bidding at say 3 dollars ??
                -Nick-
                95 A4 Z28

Comment

Just remember when you go to sell it, don't put " Never seen rain " because that would be a lie. And as we all know, lies are bad. lol
                  1997 Trans Am WS6 Black M6
                  370 RWHP / 352 TQ
                  CC306 & Comp behives, LT1 Extreme Duty timing set, 1.6 RR's, CSR Elec Water Pump, Pacesetter LT's & ORY, GMMG w/ Ovals, K&N, Air Foil, TB Bypass, !AIR, !EGR, !CAGS, 160 deg thermo, LT4 KM, PCM tuning by Total-ReCal, March Pullies, Pro 5.0, 4.11 gears, LS1 alum DS, BMR strut tower brace, UMI SFC's, LCA's w/relo brackets & panhard

Comment

Who made this post? someboy stole my identity!!!!!!!! my goats never seen rain!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
                      lol man i would hate to read the post about a bird poopin on the goat as ur drivin.... i would think the glock comes out of the glove box and well.... u all know how it ends lol .
                      HAHAHAHAHA! I'll laugh so hard the day that post comes out

Originally posted by Joe 1320

LOL...you guys crack me up

Yup, can't say I have the luxury of not letting my car see rain or snow

I need a winter car so badly, but can barely afford this + my bills right now. All good though, my car is no where near flawless appearance wise...doesn't hurt as much. I seem to spend all my extra $$$ on performance, suspension, and maintenance.

One day she will be a garage queen and never will see the harsh elements again. I can't wait until I get better and take a couple classes on painting/custom paint jobs. When that comes, that'll be the day I drive to avoid the clouds
                      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                      X