No announcement yet.

NFB: Wow, what a tragedy in Illinois...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Wow, what a tragedy in Illinois...

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/0715...skokie_ax.html

Just amazing...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Wow...I used to hang out there back in the days..
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

see what driving a mustang does to ya

j/k, that's terrible. I hope they inject her with poison.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That is very sad in so many ways.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

if you're going to kill yourself in your car, why not crash into something immobile and unoccupied? Why take others with you? This girl was not only suicidal but stupid. I hope she gets the help she needs. I feel for the victims and their families.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Just sickening. I thought the same thing, Dave. Why another car? I imagine if you've become suicidal, the mind doesn't think logically anymore. It's just too bad three people had to pay the price for her unhappiness.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

IN order to live through that, I'd be willing to bet she had her seatbelt on...

...makes you kinda wonder how bad she really wanted to kill herself... or if she was just desperate for attention....
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I was actually going to make a thread about that after I was done looking at all the posts I've missed in the past couple days.

I saw that on the news yesterday twice. I absolutely couldn't believe that. If you want to commit suicide (and really want to go through with it) you would do it. She was obviously starving for some sort of attention. You don't crash your car at 70 mph and sustain only minor injuries without a seatbelt on.

On the news also, they said she might be facing the death penalty.
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Considering she was looking to off herself... I think they should not only make her live, but hold her in solitary confinment fo the duration.... That should be hell enough I would think....
                  Michael Gulley

Kansas City Pontiac Motorsports
                  http://www.kcpmc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X