Resistor / Chip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistor / Chip

I've seen on ebay there are quite a few peoplle now selling resistors as chips to fool ya car into thinking its getting alot more cold air... I've got a 1994 camaro 3.4l v6... can anyone help me as to what size resistor I need and were I should put it! any other quick performance mods any one knows of to get my v6 moving?!
    Screaming Mad
    Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
    Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
    0-60 7.74
    1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Don't waste your time with the gimmicks....... what you need is a cold air intake to replace the factory airbox and ducting. For the exhaust side, a takeoff factory Z28 catback will free up some additional horsepower without breaking the bank. There aren't alot of performance parts out there for the 3.4, so your options will be limited.

Comment

Don't buy any of those type chips, because they don't work. I don't know how these people are able to keep selling them the way they do. Your car may seem to be running better after installing one - for a while, but then it will start acting up. Besides, you can buy those at Radio Shack, and places like that, for very cheap.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

I've still got my stock Z28 exhaust system if you're interested. PM me if you are.
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
        X