*N*F*B*: Please Vote I need your help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *N*F*B*: Please Vote I need your help

i know this is not a f-body subject but.....

what u gust think is better?
    2002 Subaru WRX 50k miles or
    2002 acura 3.2 tl Type S fully loaded?
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

WRX hands down. My brother had an '02 last year. Very fast!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

They are really two different cars all together. Tough to compare, but I personally like the WRX more.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i guess the real question is, what are you going to use it for?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          i guess the real question is, what are you going to use it for?
          Exactly. If you're just going to throw a stroker in there, you're almost better off finding a high mileage Camaro or Firebird, and gutting the drivetrain. At least you know it's mostly average wear and tear on the suspension, interior, etc...
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

Comment

The WRX hands down. You will probably have more problems with it. I hear the transmissions are made of glass, and that + AWD isn't all that great, but they're still bad as ever. I just hope you didn't get rid of an LS1 Firebird for one of those.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I wouldn't be seen in a WRX cause they're so terminally butt ugly, but I have to admit that it is one hell of a car and the fun factor is supposed to be really high in one of those. The Acura's looks aren't too bad, but it's not in the same performance arena as the WRX. Like the other guys said, depends what you want to do with it.

Comment

Here are some quick performance specs if they help-

2002 Acura 3.2 TL-
                0-60- 6.65
                1/4 mile- 15.12 @ 96.70
                60-0- 138ft

2002 WRX
                0-60- 6.11
                1/4 mile- 14.78 @94.10
                60-0- 130 ft

Hope that helps some
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

the acura, hands down. If your gonna get a ricer, get one with some class.
                  My Vote: Neither
                  If someone gave me one or the other, definetly the Acura.

1992 RS 25TH Anniversary (with Heritage package) A4 305 TBI (L03), Mobile 1 Synthetic, Flowmaster 80 Series Cat-Back, 17"x 8" Cragar style rims(painted grey)/Hankook Ventus 245/45Z17....350 Coming One Day......

Comment

Acura. No explaination necessary. They're so reliable and hold their value.
                    Darrin C
                    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

get the acura hands downs. more comfort, decent power, great gasmilage, and u'll get most of ur money back when u go to resell(its a honda after all)
                      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

if i was a ricer id have an acura.... had one in the past and i think theyre awesome daily drivers.

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
                        www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

wrx :-P cause i dont believe its exactly a ricer

just cause its foreign or domestic doesn't exactly classify it lol
                          u can rice out a mustang even though its domestice ive seen it plenty of times
                          1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

When I was shopping for a car last summer, I test drove a Acura CL (2dr TL) although it has 265hp it didn't seem all that quick at all (after test driving my firebird that I bought). However it's so classy and nice inside. Fit and finish for the cash you cant go wrong and they last for a long time. You will get lost in trafic though cause you wont stand out but there a nice ride. I would pick the TL.
                            94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

The TL is nice. Very nice. Again, they are different cars though. If you want something fun to drive... The WRX. If you want a nice daily driver with some luxury... The TL.
                              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                              17K Miles

Comment

Working...
                              X