Think I'm gonna be sick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I'm gonna be sick

This day just stunk all around. First of all, over the weekend my left turn signal blew out. So I knew I needed to get that fixed.

This morning, I get ready to pull out of my space for work, when I realize that boy, the car sure is riding funny. Open the door, sure enough, tire flat as a pancake. Get the spare put on, go to work, go after work and get the tire patched.

Come home, find that some maroon is parked in the space next to mine (we have assigned parking) and partially IN mine...see picture.

Okay, so I'm backing in, being REAL careful to make sure I don't hit his big-butt-SUV-that-is-very-poorly-parked, and realize, belatedly, that gee, I HAVEN'T CLEARED THE POST ON MY SIDE OF THE CAR...see picture.

Not to mention I will probably get an enormous dent in the passenger door when doofus-SUV-driver tries to get in his SUV.

I am so friggin sick right now I could just puke. I keep telling myself, it's just a car....but so far that is not doing me any good.

2001 Camaro V6, stock

Get your moneys worth on this one! Re-position your car so close to his, he won't be able to get in on the driver's side.

Some good polishing compound should get all that white paint off.

What a Monday . . . .
    Darrin C
    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Don't tempt me!

Actually, I don't think it's so much white/light green paint ON the car, as it is a lack of blue paint on it. But I'll try. As they say, "that'll buff out." Right???

It's just a car...it's just a car...

2001 Camaro V6, stock

Comment

hey flypot is that tire in the pic wit the paint scrape the one that got patch? if so i can see the patch and its almost off the belts
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

yep, same tire. I asked them about it before they fixed it, and the guy said he thought it could be patched but they would check it once they got it in. I'm going to check the pressure in the morning. I have road hazard protection on it, plus I'm still on the 30-day trial period so if worse comes to worst I'll just have them give me a new tire.

2001 Camaro V6, stock

Comment

im more worried bout it possibly blowin out while ur drivng. where i work, we wouldnt even thought bout patching it, we woulda have ordered a new tire.
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
            X