No announcement yet.

What was your first thread? (I'm Bored)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your first thread? (I'm Bored)

I was just looking through some of my history and found my first thread. Pretty funny, I 've learned a lot since then. (street racing=no good)

here it is

I sound like such an idiot.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Here's my first one under the new format. It's from when I rejoined the forum after considering buying a WS6, which was bought and subsequesntly sold. I've been here since '97, but can't search for those threads.

My First Post
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Well, here's my little contribution. lol

Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

The first I responded to
        link

here is the first one I started
        one
        1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
        1 of 463
        LT4 knock module
        D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
        strut tower brace
        SLP fan switch
        160* t/stat
        Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
        DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

This is the first post I made, back when I first got the IROC and was having a hell of a time sorting out the previous owners botch job on the painless wiring harness. I ended up taking it in and having it done professonally and it's been fine ever since.

ONE

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

It's been so long, I don't even remember what it was about. I know one of my first posts was something dumb and new-b-ish about racing a Z28 on the street back in '99. I'm glad we can't search on the old style forum so I can't read up on how dumb I was lol!
            94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

My first post I was tryin to help out

Linky
              Richard Harvey Jr.
              '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Here it is...

First Thread

My first post was actually also my first thread. When I had first bought my car, it had a horrible horrible tranny. I came to this site searching for help. Not only did I receive help, I found out that there are a lot of great people on this board with no flaming at all.

I came for the help, stayed 'cuz of the folks, haven't left since

Big props to the admins, moderators, and the people who have made this the best site on the net
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

My first thread was about a dashboard problem... Here it is

As 95TransAm posted, this is greatest site on the net because of the people, the mods, and the admins. I've done things to my car I never would have thought possible on my own. It's a great feeling to accomplish it. It's amazing when someone comments on my exhuast then asks me where I had it done. I love telling them "In my driveway".

Couldn't have done it without the help of everyone.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I have no idea where to look. its was in jan. of 97...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                      No doubt it had to do with the merits of Zaino.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        ditto, I started in June of 97 here (and I lurked a *lot* more back then )
                        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                        pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                          My first thread was about a dashboard problem... Here it is

As 95TransAm posted, this is greatest site on the net because of the people, the mods, and the admins. I've done things to my car I never would have thought possible on my own. It's a great feeling to accomplish it. It's amazing when someone comments on my exhuast then asks me where I had it done. I love telling them "In my driveway".

Couldn't have done it without the help of everyone.
                          It is a good feeling to know that things done on your car were done yourself

I love the fact that I was able to swap my transmission due to this site.

On a side note, I remember Joe1320 in this thread not long ago with the top 10 lineup for loudmouths on the site.

Only 2 1/2 months in and well over 500 posts deep. Watch out Joe, he's shooting for the number one spot
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                            On a side note, I remember Joe1320 in this thread not long ago with the top 10 lineup for loudmouths on the site.

Only 2 1/2 months in and well over 500 posts deep. Watch out Joe, he's shooting for the number one spot
                            I'm definitely one of the more recent loudmouths on this site...

That's really just a tribute to how great this place is. I come here periodically during the day while I'm "working". There's a lot of great info and some classic conversations going on pretty much at all times.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                              No doubt it had to do with the merits of Zaino.

actually, i didnt try zaino untill march of 98....and did the test and used this forum to publish the play by play results... i had no idea what it was...i thought it was snake oil...

LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X