No announcement yet.

Whats playing in your ride, right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats playing in your ride, right now?

I have an up-to-date mix of hiphop playing within the changer, right now. Also, a great mix of Van Halen, Hendrix, Clapton and Queen...

What about everybody else? Maybe their's something I need to add.

Nothing right now. My stock CD player hasn't worked in years. Keeps clicking and poping cds out, but I do play 'classic rock' usually on the radio.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

I've been switching between Alter Bridge and classic Guns N' Roses (Appetite For Destruction, Lies, etc...). Once in a while, I'll throw in some Dream Theater.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Today I'm listening to an LT1 V8 purr like a kitten. No music just take T-Top out and drive and listen to exhaust.

I know! I know! you think that odd, but every now and then I do it.

Have a goodone Lee!
        Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

I listen to Audioslave most of the time. I go back and forth between their 2 records because they never get old to me. I have been playing a little Filter and Nickleback as well. My stock head unit didnt come with the car and the CD player I did get had one problem---didnt play CD's. So now I have a Sony Xplod head unit and speakers as well. But I like to turn the volume down and listen to the exhaust most days.

1992 RS 25TH Anniversary (with Heritage package) A4 305 TBI (L03), Mobile 1 Synthetic, Flowmaster 80 Series Cat-Back, 17"x 8" Cragar style rims(painted grey)/Hankook Ventus 245/45Z17....350 Coming One Day......

Comment

A majority of the music is Korn and Metallica. Some other heavy bands mixed in there as well. And yes, when i'm tired of metal, i too turn the stereo off and listen the sweet song of the LS1.
            99 Black WS6
            99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
            94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

I couldn't tell ya. I can't hear it over the open exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                I couldn't tell ya. I can't hear it over the open exhaust.
                That's why these cars all have loud stereos!

I believe I left a Billy Idol CD in there. He was singing "Rebel Yell" before I turned him off

Comment

Mostly I listen to classic Rock on the radio. Got a few cds that I have burned. I'll listen to almost anything...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                  '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                  Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Yeah... I find I have to turn it up quite a bit more after I installed the LoudMouth. I usually only listen to music in my daily driver. It's just easier listening to the RPM's in a stick rather than glancing at the tach.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Fall Out boy... Bloodsimple... Tantric... What ever im in the mood for

Comment

nothing. the keys off, its covered in cotton cover in the garage at home....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Bound for Glory, Stormlord, Burzum, Immortal and Amon Amarth. I usually switch em up when i get from place to place. One on the way to work, one on the way to my grandparents, etc.
                          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                          SOLD- Kinda miss it
                          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                          SOLD- Good riddance!
                          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Rush, Moving Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by jessica2112
                              Rush, Moving Pictures
                              Ahhh... a favorite of mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X