No announcement yet.

600hp firehawk!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a real WU6 code car, you can see the console badge & you can tell the front bumper has been cut to fit the Firehawk hood.

Sent them a message to find out if it really is, .., my bet it is, & they changed the hood to the WS6 Ram Air hood for more 'power', lol, ...

Still, I bet it's a fun ride, ...
    1) 2001 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Firehawk
    2) 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP
    3) 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTII
    4) 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
    5) 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
    6) 1993 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer

Comment

Originally posted by redbird94
      you mean the 3800 V6??? LT1 is a 5.7 liter 350 V8 produced in Z28. SS, formula, trans ams, firehawks, and all WS6's from 1993-1997 and in vettes from 92-97.....
      Actually...it was in vettes from 92-96....and that was if they didn't opt for the LT4 option in '96. '97 started the LS1 years

Sorry, I love vettes!
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by LoudLT1
        how could he think he could get away with listing it as a FIREHAWK..
        what an IDIOT!!!! i would stay away from this dude.
        Even worSE He MIght think its a Firehawk and has no clue what he even drives..
        eddie

...or maybe he just put a WS6 hood on a Firehawk because he likes the way it looks better?

I'd say that's far more likely than a guy with 600 rwhp being a "poser" as some people have called him....
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

gotta agree with Jay on this one. Why go to all the trouble of the firehawk badges and treatments and not do the hood? More likely it's a firehawk with a WS6 hood. He's got to know it'd be enthusiasts bidding on a car like that, and they'd notice that stuff. I think an effort should eb made to find out the story before labeling the guy.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
            gotta agree with Jay on this one. Why go to all the trouble of the firehawk badges and treatments and not do the hood? More likely it's a firehawk with a WS6 hood. He's got to know it'd be enthusiasts bidding on a car like that, and they'd notice that stuff. I think an effort should eb made to find out the story before labeling the guy.
            Even if he is a "poser"... that's pretty tough talk considering he'd spank most of the cars on this board without even trying.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
            X