potential???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potential???

i have just been handed a 1984 buick regal limited. all power options and power moonroof. 1,500 miles on 3.8 liter motor. 32,000 miles on body. repainted in two tone brown and tan about 5 years ago.brown interior with woodgrain steering wheel dashboard bezel and dorr handles and coers. and been garage kept for its entire life. it was owned by my grandmother.

tell me what you would do with this car if you had it.
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

I can tell you exactly what I'd do. My very first car was a 1984 Grand Prix. Identical cars. I also had the 231 V6, mated to the worst transmission ever built... the TH200. I had big plans for that car. I had a worked over 327 ready to go, along with a TH350 and many V8 suspension parts. I ended up selling the car and motor before I found the time to do it. Someday I"ll find another '84-'87 GP and do just that.

I'd make a GN clone out of the Regal as far as the looks go.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

If it were me, I'd sell it and use the money towards my T/A.

Originally posted by 02 WS6
      I'd make a GN clone out of the Regal as far as the looks go.
      I'm not the biggest fan of clones, but if it was just given to me and I wanted to keep it, that's probably the route I'd go as well.
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Drive it when the F body is being worked on.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

^^^What he said

Comment

Working...
          X