gunter96ws6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gunter96ws6

i see that ur at clemson, u going to college here? iam.

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

last semester i did, im in the process of moving to atlanta, this is my last week in anderson, if you want to get together tell me now, ive got till sat then im gone~gunter

1996 Trans Am WS6 #34
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gunter96ws6

Comment

Why are you moving to Atlanta?

If you'd like a neat place to go, you have to try the 57 Fighter squadron at PDK airport. It' right on the taxi way. 2 sides to it. A fancy $20 a steak side and what they call the NCO club which is more like a regular bar but they have sofas and a patio overlooking the taxiway. You can get an airplane ride their too. It's like $75 in a Stearman up to $500 in a P51 Mustang. Cool place.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

fathers job and school, "you go where the money is" he says so were going, im almost 20 and this is my 10th move, ill be out of the house soon and ill live in one place, thats always been a dream of mine~gunter

1996 Trans Am WS6 #34
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/gunter96ws6

Comment

Welp, welcome to hot lanta. There are a ton of great post secondary schools. It's just the public schools that suck.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
          X