*N*F*B*: public bathroom humor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *N*F*B*: public bathroom humor

#1 Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

#2 Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down you "Cross-Dressors Anonymous"newsletter on the floor visiable to the adjacent stall.

#3 Cheer and clap loudly everytime somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise

#4 Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"

#5 Drop a marble and say, "Oh no!! My glass eye!!"

#6 Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,"Whoa ! Easy boy!!"

#7 Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into the toilet bowl from a high place. Sigh relaxingly.

#8 Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

#9 Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks

#10 Say "Damn, this water is cold."

#11 Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

#12 Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"

#13 Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!

#14 Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

#15 Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

#16 Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

#17 Say, "Now how did that get there?"

#18 Say," Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"

#19 Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

LOL@ #9... oh jeez, some of these are good.

Comment

I have a friend (Ben) who absolutely hates it when someone sits in one of the stalls next to him.

One time, I took a bottle of water and had a second friend go into the bathroom with me. We double raided Ben by taking the stalls on both sides of him. I then proceded to take the bottled water and pretend to pee on the floor and splatter it all over his shoes.

He went ape, man did we get him good!
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

oh lord, lol

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
        www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Best fun at a party is to pour a cup of water on the floor at the base of the toilet and watch people's reactions as they come out wondering who peed on the floor & leaving a trail. And you can put the TP on backwards so it is harder to grab and put some pennies in the center of the roll so they fall out when he/she grabs for the paper after trying to avoid the water on the floor. people come unglued after a bathroom experience like that. Only thing better is one of those things that squirts your bottom when you sit down on the seat. Another one they did at one of the motel parties was to put some saran wrap over the toilet under the seat, and that causes a big mess

Comment

This is a classic....

During the time one of my friends was engaged, a bunch of us went to a party hosted by his fiance's old friend who was going to be a bridesmaid in their wedding. He and his fiance had just found out she had been bad-mouthing them to a whole bunch of people. He pretended he knew nothing about it, and had other plans.

Right before we were leaving, he went to her bathroom and put one in the "upper deck". He just took the lid off the tank and went about his business. The great thing about that is there is no way anyone would think of looking up there, but it still smells up the bathroom.

Well I guess she finally found what was causing the horrendous odor a few days later. She lost her mind. She called me and asked if I had any clue who did it. I immediately cracked up. When I finally stopped laughing, I told her I had no idea. Somehow, she didn't believe me. She said she was sure it was my friend, Paul. I swore it wasn't, but she wasn't buying it. Either way, she couldn't prove it.

Long story, short... She backed out as a bridesmaid in their wedding and never showed up as a guest. It was well worth it.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

That list is a classic, I remember seeing it many years ago, but it still gets me laughing! Thanks for bringing that out again!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA...never seen that list before. Hilarious Definitely gonna have to keep a couple in mind.

Originally posted by TraceZ
                One time, I took a bottle of water and had a second friend go into the bathroom with me. We double raided Ben by taking the stalls on both sides of him. I then proceded to take the bottled water and pretend to pee on the floor and splatter it all over his shoes.

He went ape, man did we get him good!
                Been there, done that.....it still cracks me up everytime

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                Best fun at a party is to pour a cup of water on the floor at the base of the toilet and watch people's reactions as they come out wondering who peed on the floor & leaving a trail. And you can put the TP on backwards so it is harder to grab and put some pennies in the center of the roll so they fall out when he/she grabs for the paper after trying to avoid the water on the floor. people come unglued after a bathroom experience like that. Only thing better is one of those things that squirts your bottom when you sit down on the seat. Another one they did at one of the motel parties was to put some saran wrap over the toilet under the seat, and that causes a big mess
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....some good ones there Saran wrap over the toilet....oh my God am I trying that one out this weekend
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                X