Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of the golden retriever that got stabbed

from my post on it......

Even after all she's been through, look at that tail wagging.

The previous owner is being charged with animal cruelty. Case is pending. One of his kids ratted on him. They said "Dad was tired of our dog............"

This story will have a happy ending for sure. She's in a really good foster home and will go to a permanent home after completely healed and a thorough home check is done.

this is a message from my wife, Mary:

"Anyone who wants to make a donation to GRREAT on her behalf should write her name and GRREAT ID Number, which is 05-125 in the memo part of their check or stick a note in with the check saying they want the money to go toward her care. GRREAT's address is:"

GRREAT
    P.O. Box 3069
    Falls Church, VA 22043-0069

this picture brought a tear to my eyes.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Oh wow ! That is aweful! But I am glad that owner's family ratted him out. I am finding difficult not to strech this situation to what if he got tired of his wife or child .

Kerm, Keep us updated with the golden. We may all get busy with our lives here and there, but this stuff really matters to us
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      this is a message from my wife, Mary:

"Anyone who wants to make a donation to GRREAT on her behalf should write her name and GRREAT ID Number, which is 05-125..."
      What is her name??

this picture brought a tear to my eyes.
      I know what you mean. Brings back memories of our Golden, Alex.

Just saying she got stabbed doesn't due justice to the size of that wound! Wow! She's lucky she survived that....

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Thanks for the update, Ken. What a nice dog. I love Goldens. I can't believe someone would ever do that because they were tired of the dog. Glad to see the P.O.S. is getting what he deserves. Ratted on by his own family... Gotta love justice.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Ken, thanks to you & Mary for all you do and for bringing this to everyones attention.

Very happy to hear shes' doing well How could anyone do that to any animal

Dogs are great Anyone who has one, give them a hug today
          '99 SS, #1392 Onyx Black/Neutral leather; M6; T-Tops; SLP Options: Perf. Exhaust; Key Fobs; Plaque

Mods.; SLP L/T's; SLP Y-Pipe; Random Tech High-Flow Cats; SLP Loudmouth; PRO 5.O w/ Lou's Short Stick; MTI Airlid w/ K&N; Hotchkiss STB; OPTIMA Red Top; Chrome ZR1's

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
            What is her name??

I know what you mean. Brings back memories of our Golden, Alex.

Just saying she got stabbed doesn't due justice to the size of that wound! Wow! She's lucky she survived that....
            Grace. she was renamed by GRREAT.....she's alive by the grace of God.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I really hate to see people treat animals like that. such a pretty dog and with such a happy disposition I just don't see how someone could be that mean and heartless. I am glad a better home is around the corner.
              97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
              In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

At first I didn't even want to open the tread because I felt my stomach would probably turn in to knots looking at that picture....but I'm glad I did.

Even after what happened to Grace, there she is, happy as ever with her tail wagging. I'm very happy to see this....reading that thread yesterday disturbed me.

Animal cruelty isn't even close to what he deserves. He deserves to have a knife driven through the bottoms of both of his feet and thrown out on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...forced to survive with the agony and pain he was just put through.

That dog is a living miracle....it's really admirable what you and Mary both do. I know God couldn't be any more pleased. I hope that Grace finds a home she deserves with a family that will appreciate her the way she deserves. A happy ending to a horrible beginning is what it seems like is in store for Grace.

Good luck with her
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                X