Exhaust tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust tips

just purchased an 02 WS6 vert with american thunder flowmaster catbacks and want to change the exhaust tips to 3"oval duals. anyone know where to get them? don't want to change the sound, just the appearance. thanks.
    Navy blue metallic/blk 02 WS6 vert, A4, Hyperchip,160* thermo, American Thunder Flowmaster cat-back, Magnaflow ss oval quad tips.

Look on eBay. That's the best place to start.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

thanks, tried ebay but no luck.
      Navy blue metallic/blk 02 WS6 vert, A4, Hyperchip,160* thermo, American Thunder Flowmaster cat-back, Magnaflow ss oval quad tips.

Comment

Summit sells tips in different cuts, try them. Personally I have thought of changing my Borla square tips to the round ones they have they have that are angle cut. They look real good.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
        Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

thanks for the suggestions guys. Wound up getting magnaflow oval quads. a local custom pipe shop up here had them. they fill the space perfectly and look great.

Comment

Nice. Glad to hear you found what you were looking for. I've seen 3" ovals on eBay from time to time, but it's hit or miss. I'm actually in the market for some 3 1/2" round or slash tips, preferably SLP. I have the dual/dual set up, but I've always liked the look of single outlets on each side. The search continues....
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

im not understanding, is this what you want?
              Attached Files

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
              www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

thanks for taking the time to post the picture. what i was looking for and found were quads, ie. dual tips on each pipe.

Comment

Glad you found them.But for anybody looking for tipps try here
                  unlimitedexhaust.com/dsstip.htm They have all bunch.

Comment

Working...
                  X