Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: A message to terrorists

This is a simple message:

To those young people of the Muslim faith.....have you noticed that your radical mentors stay safe while sending you to your death? If killing yourself and taking others with you is a way to be rewarded, than why don't your teachers do it too? It's not because they firmly believe in what they are doing....... they don't want to risk their own life, they would rather send the young and impressionable to their deaths while staying out of sight and harm's way. You see, they will still be here long after you are forgotten, long after your parents grieve over the loss of your life.
    I am not a politician, nor a military spokesman, just an average person with common sense, a love for peace and long life. You see, everyone in this world is an equal unless they position themselves otherwise. We in the rest of the world would love to see you all grow up to become a contribution to society as a whole. Maybe one of you could discover a cure for Cancer. Maybe one of you could solve the world's energy problems. Maybe one of you could even discover the secret of light speed propulsion..... of this will happen if you continue to let the aged and decrepid radical teachers throw away the lives of the world's youth to further their own selfish political goals. Today's youth are supposed to be tomorrow's leaders. Perhaps you should consider training for that instead of ending your life at someone else's descretion.

With hopes that you will chose a long life rather than foolishly throw it away,

The Average Joe

Good message Joe, but a suggestion if I may. Your title says it's a message to terrorists, but then the letter itself addresses all Muslim young people. I feel compelled to point out that a vast majority of Muslims de terrorists and their tactics, and are a peace loving people the same as us, but with a different religion.

I agree with your message 100%, but I don't want anyone getting the wrong impression about a vast majority of the Muslim population. Don't let a few bad apples spoil you on the whole bunch.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Good point Dave, I was hoping to cover that idea with the term radical mentors. I suppose I could edit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Good point Dave, I was hoping to cover that idea with the term radical mentors. I suppose I could edit it.
        Joe, that's the part that actually got me.... just the way it was written seemed to eb saying all muslim youths have a radical mentor. Maybe it's just me, though.
        Dave M

Comment

I don't know about that. It's very rare to ever see any American muslims denouncing that behavior or standing up for America. Muslim immigrants are not patriotic to the US, they come here for education and whatever benefits our country has to offer, not to be American. If the majority of Muslims turned against terrorism, it would cease to exist.

Comment

A majority of white americans denounce terrorism and racism, but both are still practiced by other white americans.... You're always going to have people of any faith or background with radical views. It doesn't mean the whole population is bad. I think I can safely say there are plenty of patriotic muslims. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. Jews, catholics, methodists, athiests can all be patriotic... why not muslims?
            Dave M

Comment

Guys, it's not about patriotism. It's about today's youth not allowing their radical mentors to convince them that they should blow themselves up while their "educators" hide in safety. They are being used and are simply not street smart enough to see it.

Comment

kudos.

i see the problem getting worse.

whats being done is not working. period.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                  A majority of white americans denounce terrorism and racism, but both are still practiced by other white americans.... You're always going to have people of any faith or background with radical views. It doesn't mean the whole population is bad. I think I can safely say there are plenty of patriotic muslims. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. Jews, catholics, methodists, athiests can all be patriotic... why not muslims?
                  I never met any that are patriotic. I've never SEEN any that even appear patriotic. Of course, that doen't mean that they are any LESS patriotic than most Liberals.

Comment

It is a pretty sad religion that advocates blowing themselves up and killing civilians at the descretion of it's religious leaders who remain safely tucked away.

Comment

It is a pretty sad religion that advocates blowing themselves up and killing civilians at the descretion of it's religious leaders who remain safely tucked away.
                      Sadly enough it's not the true Muslim religion, which is the most tolerant of all religions, it's the perversion of that religion by radicals and tyrants.

It will get worse before it gets better...all we can do is stay in the fight, until the fight is won.

KnightFire
                      1993 Formula Firebird
                      Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

David Warren

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

EVEN before we had buried our dead, the terrorists tried to strike again.
                          This time, by the grace of God, their bombs failed.

But brave London shrugged off the terror, and once again got on with life.

The extremists who hate us so much claim to represent a better society.

They claim their twisted beliefs give them the right to destroy the way we live.

But the people of Britain know that the bombers and their masters are evil, perverted and subhuman.

Their attacks are cowardly. They target the innocent. They try to impose their view by spreading panic and terror.

And they will not beat us.

Once again yesterday the Great British Public kept its cool.

Understandably, many people suffered moments of extreme fear.

But many controlled their panic to bravely tackle the bombers as they tried to flee.

Once again the police and emergency services behaved with great courage and immense professionalism.

Many officers put themselves in danger — not knowing if they were walking into a trap baited with explosives or poisonous chemicals.

Their dedication should now be followed by our MPs — who yesterday began an 80-DAY summer holiday.

Prime Minister Tony Blair should order them back from the airport and tell them to remain at their posts.

While London is under attack and Londoners are taking it on the chin it would be truly pathetic if MPs swanned off on holiday.

There are urgent laws to be passed if Britain is to counter the terrorists who threaten us.

Those laws must not wait until October.

MPs should also heap pressure on Mr Blair to announce that he will ditch the Human Rights Act and the UN Asylum Convention.

These ridiculous statutes have shackled and hindered the fight against extremism for too long.

The events of yesterday can only stiffen our resolve.

We owe it to the 52 people who were murdered two weeks ago — and the scores who came close to death yesterday — to target the terrorists.

To hunt them down, and bring them to justice.

With the help of decent people around the world we will win the war on terror.
                          http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                          C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                          mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

The Englishers and the Aussies are our best allies and I really appreciate it. I love you guys! But I wont drink with you because I don't like being drank under the table then being made fun of. Especially you Aussies, you guys are superhuman with kryptonite livers when it comes to drinking and fearless when charging into a hail of bullet fire. Too bad you guys gave up all your gun rights. Mores the pity.

Comment

Islam is a peace loving religion. As I said before, don't let a few radicals spoil you to the whole group. There are over 1 billion muslims in the world... they are not all bad. Every religion has it's trouble makers and those who take there believes too far...... remember the crusades?
                              Dave M

Comment

Working...
                              X