NFB timeshare advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB timeshare advice needed

A couple years ago my inlaws gifted us a weeks timeshare in Florida. The maintenance fees are $600 / year and I consider it more of a liability than an asset. I want to sell it.

It is at Fairfield Orlando International Resort Club, Unit 216, 2 bedroom 6 people, week 14.

Does anyone here know of the best place / method to sell this and get the most for it? What do you think it is worth?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Originally posted by TraceZ
    A couple years ago my inlaws gifted us a weeks timeshare in Florida. The maintenance fees are $600 / year and I consider it more of a liability than an asset. I want to sell it.

It is at Fairfield Orlando International Resort Club, Unit 216, 2 bedroom 6 people, week 14.

Does anyone here know of the best place / method to sell this and get the most for it? What do you think it is worth?
    Well, considering how close it is, I'd be willing to house sit for that week if you don't use it. It would be worth your peace of mind knowing that it's well cared for.

Seriously though, that maintainance fee is absurd. Have you thought about e-bay?

Comment

Well, the fee is taxes and maintenance, but yes it is absurd. Figure everyone pays $600 / week that comes out to $31,200 / year per unit. If the place has 400 unit that is 12,480,000 / year in taxes and maintenance.

They could burn the place down and rebuild it every year for that much.

I was going to try Ebay, but I have no idea what a resonable price is.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
      X