Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi yal... I am new and just wanted to say...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi yal... I am new and just wanted to say...

Hi, I am Mara... I was a little hesitant to join this forum but... I have to admit it, I like domestic cars (especially the f-body 98-02 models) and since most of my friends drive them I was going and am going to get me one... I am 18 years old and I love keeping my car clean and spotless... I have grown up around imports... Heck my first 3 cars where imports... Nissan Sentra SE 87; Hyundai Scoupe Base 93; and my recent and still living Toyota Celica ST coupe 94... I wanted a change and all... I love the corvette but it is too expensive... I was going to get the LS1 engine equipped Camaro or Firebird but the insurance is out of this and any other world... So the base models of either I am willing to go for... I love the way the camaro looks on the inside but I love the way the firebird looks on the outside... But oh what a debate...

I just wanted to say to everyone... Thank you for letting me in to this forum and all...

MARA
    Thanks
    MaraSport

Welcome Mara....

I hope you find the air around here, friendly. I did, some 3-1/2 years ago.

Many of the forum's regulars are running 6-cyl. F-bodies.

Cheers,
    Gordon

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Welcome to the board. Jump right in and don't hesitate to ask questions.
        99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
        93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Hi again yal...

Hay yal are right it is kinda friendly... But I haven't gotten involved in any of the other topics on this forum except the ones I started... But thanks...

This is a whole lot more friendly than some of the people on forums like sixth generation celica's forum and everything celica's forum... So thanks again yal...
          Thanks
          MaraSport

Comment

I've been a regular for a few years now, trust me...you'll feel right at home really quick. The best place in the world to be in when you want the time to past...welcome aboard.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
            X