Newbie. What upgrades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie. What upgrades?

Hey everyone. I just had joined the forum. I bought a 96 Z28 6 speed camaro last week and I love it. The aftermarket things it has on it right how is a cold air intake, hurst shifter, and a new inlet elbow with a air foil. Thats about it for the upgrades. But I really want to make this thing faster. And i've been reading this forum and all of you seem like you know your stuff about f-bodys. So thought I should ask what all I should do and what order. I am on quite a tight budget being only in high school. So any help is appreciated.
    96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

naaaaaaws

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
    www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum bro. I know how it is being in HS and working for every little penny to sink into the F-body........because I am still in HS. Well, you have taken care of the CAI. What about your exhaust system? Still bone stock? You could run a cat-back (or do a cat delete) and one day (when the $$ is there) throw some headers on. Then you might drop some lower gears in and the list goes on and on......
      Anyways,welcome, hope you enjoy the forum and the topics discussed and don't forget to create a signature telling us some specs on the car!!

1992 RS 25TH Anniversary (with Heritage package) A4 305 TBI (L03), Mobile 1 Synthetic, Flowmaster 80 Series Cat-Back, 17"x 8" Cragar style rims(painted grey)/Hankook Ventus 245/45Z17....350 Coming One Day......

Comment

What all do I have to do to get rid of the cat? just put in a strait pipe? or is there more to it? thanks for the replys guys. But I dont think I'm gonna do the NOS, lol.
        96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

Comment

Working...
        X