F-Body Bonfire: Long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-Body Bonfire: Long

Me and some friends of mine were up in Mansfiled Ohio tonight for bike week. This is the one weekend that you can cruise the strip and get away with burnouts, a little speeding, and of course public nudity. Cops everywhere but as long as no one was real reckless it was ok. At one point a large crowd gathered on one side of the road stopping people to do burnouts. One supposedly 12 second Firebird stopped and did a nice long burnout and moments before was doing doughnuts in a parking lot. Well after the burnout he hauled up the street and into the parking lot where the car burst into flames not 15 feet from my 96' T/A and my buddy's 02 WS6. I ran a 1/2 mile up the street when I heard the car went up in smoke and I'm in no shape to be running anywhere. Good thing our babies were parked uphill from the car when tank ruptured and fuel started flowing through the parking lot. Thankfully no one was hurt and our T/As are still ok. Pictures soon.
    96' Trans Am: Chameleon Green, automatic, 50K, bone stock except for a flowmaster exhaust (not sure which one though, came on the car). 1600 watt Power Acoustik Amp and 2 10" 1800 watt Power Acoustik Subs.

ykes that was close how was the guy whos car whent up in flames (apart from upset about his car)
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

from what i heard all 4 people that were in the car are ok. as soon as it caught fire they all bailed out. but the guy that owned the car was taking pictures with his phone so i don't think he was too broken up.
      96' Trans Am: Chameleon Green, automatic, 50K, bone stock except for a flowmaster exhaust (not sure which one though, came on the car). 1600 watt Power Acoustik Amp and 2 10" 1800 watt Power Acoustik Subs.

Comment

was it his car or was it stolen i dont think i could take photos of my car on fire
        http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
        C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
        mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

i never talked to him myself a friend did. i'm pretty sure it was his though

Comment

Working...
          X