happy sunny Sunday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy sunny Sunday!

got a "date" this morn, 10 a.m. me and a neighbor are putting together a 7 x 13 x 6 foot fully dissasembled dog pen for the new salvedoring family that moved in. the bought there 10 year old son a puppy... and have not done one thing to help the poor kid. pups been tied out on a stake.... "stray dog bait". no good.

i put up a small temp. area for the pup. a rescue org mary knows bought this new enclosure for this pup. we are lending it to the family. if they want to buy it when they have the money they can...if not... well... i dunno. right now...we have to help this pup or he's not gonna make it. the young man is very nice and really loves this little pup.

i dont get people. they have not even taken the pup to the vet yet. they are next week now.

they think we are the "animal police"... the young boy watched some tv show on animal planet and told his mom "that those people" hahahahahahaahahhaahhahaa

anyway..yall have a good one. this pen is in 10000000 parts.......

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Originally posted by wolfman
    got a "date" this morn, 10 a.m. me and a neighbor are putting together a 7 x 13 x 6 foot fully dissasembled dog pen

anyway..yall have a good one. this pen is in 10000000 parts.......

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
    Good luck with that! I'd rather shingle a roof!

Oh yea! That is what I'm doing today. Helping my neighbor finish his shed...

Originally posted by wolfman
    they think we are the "animal police"... the young boy watched some tv show on animal planet and told his mom "that those people" hahahahahahaahahhaahhahaa
    My daughter always watches that show...well...actually, she's always watching animal planet!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

rather be doing that then doing a water pump, tune up(plugs wires, fuel filter) and a oil cahnge on a 96 for thunderbird, the plugs are almost like a LT1 car, a PIA. looks like ill be in the garage the whole day
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Sunny Sunday........a HOT one today in the midwest. 102......I think its hot when the temp hits 75....

Old man winter.....I need the low temps!
        John
        97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
        02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
        99 Bravada

Comment

Working...
        X