NFB Ford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Ford

iight the plugs on the passengerside just plain stunk. took me an hour to do the three of em. driver side was a cake, done in 15 minz. but the problem with ford is how the place certain stuff like brackets, bolts ect. doing the water pump on my dads 3.8L bird(96) ford put two brackets on there, the coil pack and the p/s bracket. but on the coil backet they put one bolt right under a hose and made it like a mile long. next bracket was the ps bracket. well they have two bolts holding it to the ps pump that are behind the pulley. so now i gotta go rent one to get it off.(nice lil smoke show leaving my road ) get the pulley off and the bracket. so thats done but now theres a heater hose pipe. i undo the bolt but no go. i have to hold the pipe wit pliers as some hits the water pump wit a hammer to get it to come out. it comes out and i get the new one in, now i just gotta run it and check for leaks. and to think i spent 9 hrs in my garage just to replace a water pump that cracked but worked fine. i sure hope this napa one is good or can we say bone fire? not to mention that both of my arms are full of cuts and scrapes and it isnt from a FBODY!!!.

[end rant]
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I had an 82 Cutlass V6 that you had to unbolt the AC compressor to get the distributor cap off. Actually it was my 1st wife's car. What a POS that thing was.

Every car has something badly designed on it. Like how to get the #2 plug out of a LT1 car. Don't even get me started about putting wires on it.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
    X