heart attacks.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heart attacks.............

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    CONCLUSION:
    Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I was born in German and raised in America ever since I was 6 months or so... And I have never heard of it that way... But you do make since... Because Germans, me not included since I am American, but they do drink lots and lots of beer and what could make an average drunk over here drunk don't even phase some of the Germans... So yah eat and drink what you like...

But what kills most americans is that they are over weight...
    NO OFFENSE TO ANY BODY BUT I HAD TO DO A RESEARCH PAPER ON THIS AND YES, MOST AMERICANS PUT STRAINS ON THEIR HEARTS DUE TO EXCESSIVE WEIGHT... I THINK MY PAPER SAID THAT A WEIGHT BETWEEN 110-200 WAS GOOD FOR FEMALES AND 130-250 FOR MALES... BUT I DIDN'T REALLY LOOK UP IN DEPTH LIKE WOLFMAN DID... So its really all up to you to decide...
    Thanks
    MaraSport

Comment

Originally posted by MaraSport
      I was born in German and raised in America ever since I was 6 months or so... And I have never heard of it that way... But you do make since... Because Germans, me not included since I am American, but they do drink lots and lots of beer and what could make an average drunk over here drunk don't even phase some of the Germans... So yah eat and drink what you like...

But what kills most americans is that they are over weight...
      NO OFFENSE TO ANY BODY BUT I HAD TO DO A RESEARCH PAPER ON THIS AND YES, MOST AMERICANS PUT STRAINS ON THEIR HEARTS DUE TO EXCESSIVE WEIGHT... I THINK MY PAPER SAID THAT A WEIGHT BETWEEN 110-200 WAS GOOD FOR FEMALES AND 130-250 FOR MALES... BUT I DIDN'T REALLY LOOK UP IN DEPTH LIKE WOLFMAN DID... So its really all up to you to decide...
      i dont mean to offend anyone here either...but im with you. its a FatAmerica. its not good. ..for sure~!!!

im 56, i work out 6 days a week...and i play tennis 3 days a week......i take vitimins, and the herbs that do work... im never sick.......and i watch dudes 20 years younger complaining, out of breath and taking off work due to illness all the time. its not good.

this was taken in june. the two sides of me.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Heart attack is the way I want to go, that is if I can't manage to get myself shot somehow. I know it sounds morbid, but it's never too early to plan for the future

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

this was taken in june. the two sides of me.......

The guy on the right looks better.

Comment

Too many Americans are overweight and they bring their kids up that way too. Too many kids nowadays are lazy and don't even get out of the house to play. When I was a kid, we'd be outside running around, riding bikes, swimming until it was dark during the summer months. Today, I rarely see a kid outside in my neighborhood. They all want to stay in the AC and play video games. There is a definite trend towards laziness and complacency. With that said, I need some wings and beer, football starts tonight!
            69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
            70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
            2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by JL8Jeff
              When I was a kid, we'd be outside running around, riding bikes, swimming until it was dark during the summer months. Today, I rarely see a kid outside in my neighborhood. They all want to stay in the AC and play video games.
              That is sooo true. We used to be out untill our parents dragged us inside. I rarely see any kids outside and maybe only for a little after school.
              97 SS #C007
              Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
              SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Hay I am a member of gen. x...

My genetics make my metabolism always high so I don't have to worry to much about weight...

But that isn't my point... Most gen xer's as people call us, rarely have to walk long distances, like 30 ft or more one way... Unless at a mall or shopping center... We always drive and go through the drive-thru, etc... But we do get some exercise, that is from some of I school courses... But when we get to high school and college, the exercise is existant... I have to also say that many (not all and not a few but many) of the people that are over weight, eat their way to that weight because they a depress or are pressured by peers into it... THIS IS PERVALENT TO MY GENERATION...

So go figure... I don't understand why people pressure people into this... and also why people can't deal with stress in a more reasonable way to not eat their way to oblivion...

MARASPORT
                Thanks
                MaraSport

Comment

Para esta problema hablo espanol uno o dos tiempos cada dia por 30 minutos y no estoy gordo.
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

HAHAHA!! I love this board...(don't ask, guys, I'm just happy there are actually intelligent people out there with a sense of humor)

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Shoot, I need to start brushing up on my spanish. I don't want to have a heart attack. That stuff hurts! I think I will start just eating burritos and fajitas from now on. Not that I am gonna get fat. I'm like Mara: genetically pre-disposed to being a string bean. It's the laziness I need to work on. I think I say, "Man, I need to start working out" about 6 times a week. One of these days I may actually break down and start doing it. Buuuuut.....first I need to finish this mission on Grand Theft Auto 3.......

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                      X