NFB: Stupid freakin drivers........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Stupid freakin drivers........

So I am on lunch from work this afternoon, and I went to go get some McDonalds to take back to my wife cause she was working through her lunch break. I have the two drinks in a drink tray and the bag of food sitting on the other half of the tray in the passenger seat. (I know, I should have had the drinks in the cup holders. ) Anyway, I am coming down the mainstreet, in downtown here and this lady in a PT Cruiser pulls out in front of me...maye three car lengths ahead. I slammed on my breaks and what do you think happened? Yup....both drinks and all the food shot at....well...I guess at about 20-30mph (since that's how fast I was going) into the floorboard on the passenger side. Amazingly, the tops stayed on the drinks, so they just dripped everywhere...even spattered the dash. The fries weren't so lucky....one of the cups of fries emptied and spread out all over the floor. Well, needless to say, I was a little miffed. I think I must have rattled off a spree of curse words and then turned behind the lady onto the road at that intersection, then once I had the drinks upright again I layed on the horn and gave her the evil eye. I swear, the IQ of people in this town drops by 30 points the second they get into their car at noon for lunch. It's just GO-GO-GO!!! GET TO THE FOOD!! And everyone else on the road be damned. I was almost to my wife's work too.....then I had to encounter an idiot.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

try getting those fries out from under the seat...

I took out my TRS for my stockers and I found some stuff I'm not too proud of. LOL!!! Let just say that our seats are so low, once something falls into them it's lost forever.

Glad to know you didn't have a real accident...Sal should come up with some interior cleaner.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

One time at the BK drive by, the girl hands me this strawberry slurpy and the thing starts erupting like a volcano and overflowing the cup, and I'm trying unsuccessfully to contain the stuff from going into the console and the carpet and yelling at her to get me some @&%$ing napkins NOW!! She just stands there like a mindless clone until I yell at her 3 times or so and she finally comes across with some napkins, but by then the strawberry goo was in the shifter and all over my hands - what a horrible mess. I just wish I had the presence of mind to throw the thing out of the car when I saw that it was growing, but I was thinking it would stop. Boy was I wrong. I sure don't know what was in that drink that made it do that, but I never got another one

Comment

Todd,
        You shoulda thrown the drinks at her, that would have been funny. Actually my aunt got arrested for assualt for throwing her drink outta her car at somebody. Watch out, assault with a deadly beverage isnt always caused by drunk drivers.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

omg, lmao!! in a nut-shell, i was joking around with a girl at the drive through, she had a sense of hunor, so i thought. i pull up at wendys for my 2 am frosty, shes giggling with her girl friends. i pull around and decide to check it, theres something bubbly on top of my frosty...i pull back around, knock on the window and throw it at her when she opens it. b*tch spit in my frosty.

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
          www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

You can get them arrested for spitting in your food. I read about that happening in the paper, only they did it to a cop. He saw the goober on his burger and arrested the fry cook on the spot.

I make it a policy to be nice to anybody involved in preparing or serving my food, cause incidents like that happen all the time.

I remember an incident on TV caught on camera where there was a lawyer convention at a big hotel and three of the kitchen workers pissed in the vat of biscuit mix, then made biscuits out of it and served it to the lawyers, who ate them with their breakfast. The police arrested the three and who knows what hell the lawyers unleashed on them.

Comment

I feel for you... My wife had my bird one day and stopped at Starbucks to get a frappuccino. Someone pulled out on her and and she hit the brakes and the drink flew out of the console cup holder and went every where. I had to dismantle the radio, heater controls and the console and shifter to clean it as the sugar and crap made everything stick. What a mess that was.
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I was coming home from work a few weeks ago. I was in the T/A, and my Wife called me on my cell and told me to get Wendy's for the kids. I drove home and picked up her Explorer.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

The first rule in mom's Firebird is : NO KIDS! j/k I mean no food, if I know I am going to be getting McDonald's or even picking up Chinese I always take the mini van.
                  1997 Firebird Formula, Lt1 V8

Comment

Originally posted by LT1 Driven
                    The first rule in mom's Firebird is : NO KIDS! j/k I mean no food, if I know I am going to be getting McDonald's or even picking up Chinese I always take the mini van.
                    That is where it is nice to have a second vehicle. The Camaro is our only car right now, so it gets all the abuse. My niece spilled a soft drink in the back floorboard a while back...still have to try to get those stains out. I think whenever I finally get my Z or SS, there will be a "No Drinks or Food" policy enforced in that thing. My wife wants a truck and is always saying how trucks are supposed to be dirty, so that can be our food wagon.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

i was in the car yesterday and i hear some truck with lawn mower trailor come up next to me at a stoplight to the turn lane and hear a scratching noise dont think anything of it as he had all this equipment on the back of his truck i just assumed that one of the tractors bumped into something else on the trailer sliding or something

but that would have been to fun right turns out somehow his trailor caught the back right quarter panel and make like an 8 cut about 5 inches tall and 10 inches long

but longer story short i get to the mall and pull over go inside to vent to one of my friends see a few of my friends they said that a friend of mine was in the er but would be out around 8 no biggie just some gull bladder infection turns out she had apendixitis i think god truly made that happen because otherwise i wouldn't have went to the mall and saw those guys and ended up spending the night next to her bed with her mom good old friends like 2nd family just kind of crazy to think about it

but in the end i dont really care that the car got scratched casue i look at it as if not i would never have known she went to the er for a few days probably
                      1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Smart man I drove home and picked up her Explorer that what Fords are made for. Well they don't go fast. Blazer

Comment

Working...
                        X