Have some fun, make your own license plate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have some fun, make your own license plate

you can do the state of your choice and save the image.......

Here's mine.... Ken should love this:

http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/lic...&state=Florida

D&R

Won't work for me......maybe the wbesite's down?
    Darrin C
    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

so my dad most definatley has a plate in the basement from around 1966 . . . damn hes old. and if it wernt for the site i woudlnt have known.
      -Nick-
      95 A4 Z28

Comment

my old missourri plate, im getting it agian when i go to nevada.
        Attached Files

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
        www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Won't work for me. I can't post the darn picture
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I think we need a host to post the pics cuz I cannot post them either.

Brynda,
            That is pretty gutsy, a guy my age couldnt get away with that plate. Every blackmark in missouri would somehow be linked to my car. Anyway, where you at in Missouri if you didnt move already? If you are around STL I gotta see your car, something about white with blue stripes gets me and yours looks super clean.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
              I think we need a host to post the pics cuz I cannot post them either.

Brynda,
              That is pretty gutsy, a guy my age couldnt get away with that plate. Every blackmark in missouri would somehow be linked to my car. Anyway, where you at in Missouri if you didnt move already? If you are around STL I gotta see your car, something about white with blue stripes gets me and yours looks super clean.

thanx alot, but i havent lived in missourri in 6 years. came to utah with the military and my husband and i are due at nellis afb in las vegas in sept. im supposed to drive back to missourri for my neices birthday in sept though.

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
              www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Well, here's a couple for the GN that I could do

<---My dad loves this one lol

<---Take it as you please lol
                Steve
                79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Post edited due to content. Please re-read the rules. Note that includes sexual reference. Your account is suspended for 48 hours as a warning.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners and moderators of F-Body Message Board have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

That basically translates into:
                  No cursing, no sexually oriented material, no flaming, no threats, no breaking the law.

pretty simple.

Admin

www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

From my stolen Formula. I sure miss that car.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Well that site sure kept me quiet for a while! thanks!
                      Screaming Mad
                      Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
                      Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
                      0-60 7.74
                      1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

Originally posted by Screaming mad
                        Well that site sure kept me quiet for a while! thanks!
                        I agree, good find cuz that site is fun!!!!!!
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Almost tempted to see if this is open haha..

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Working...
                            X