Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Just got back from vacation - Cape Hatteras - pics

Vacation rocked

Just got back from Frisco, NC which is on Cape Hatteras. One week of surfing, fishing, and getting all rowdy. The surf on Sunday/Monday was awesome thanks to Tropical Storm Franklin - steady 5-7' and CLEAN. I was in heaven.

I also took a flight seeing tour with my girlfriend and told the pilot I do some flying myself back home, so he said "Great - that means you sit in the pilot seat, and fly the tour!!!"

Of course I was excited about that one.. I flew it at about 500ft AGL the whole time. Saw some cool stuff.

Anyway, here's a couple pictures.. I won't post them all because some are big:

Here's the whole DIRECTORY OF PICS if you want to take a look.. I just realized I didn't take many pics - oh well..
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Awesome pics!

Comment

nice pics. brings back tons of memories to me, cept they have relocated the light house since my surfing days there.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Fantastic pictures! guess it was near impossible not to have a good time!
        Screaming Mad
        Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
        Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
        0-60 7.74
        1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          nice pics. brings back tons of memories to me, cept they have relocated the light house since my surfing days there.

Surfing day? What century was that?

Just kiddin. It was probably the 30's right? LOL

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
          X