Getting a pic in the Signature...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a pic in the Signature...

I know someone is going to kill me for posting this, but I want to get a pic in my signature. I followed the advice in the sticky but only ended up with a broken link.

The picture I am using is from car domain and I copied the address of the pic from the properties screen on the pic. I used the IMG in the brackets as noted.

Call me an idiot if you like, I'm ready for it.

Please help!

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

[img]webaddress[/img ]

Hmm...works for me using my cardomain photos.

Are you sure you used the img tags correctly? (I had to add a space to the ending tag in my example so it wouldn't show up as a broken link.) make sure you have all of the link address too.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

i can host a pic if u email it to me, angelfire_1013@hotmail.com

PCM for Less tuned PCM, LT4 heads & intake, SLP headers, 1.6 RR's, SLP strut tower brace, air foil, throttle body bypass, oil cooler, 160* thermo, 3200 stall converter, manual fan switch, line lock, tranny cooler, exhaust cut outs, zexel torsion carrier w/3:73 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, Q-Logic Custom Dual 12" Sub Box, custom drk metallic blue decals, etc
      www.WS6Racing.com

Comment

Did it tried it with the space. Still broken. I'll check the address.

Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Got it, thank you. Somehow I had an underscore written as a hyphen.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Might want to resize that photo...kinda big for a sig pic...Nice rims! I've always liked those...

remember...some people still use (gasp! ) dialup! A pic that big will slow down their loading of pages you post on...makes for more scrolling too when reading...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

I'm not getting a pic in your sig... just a broken link... maybe just my puter? The limit on sig sizes here is 10 lines.

If you're still having trouble with it, let me know your car domain address and the pic you want to use and I might be able to help you. I think as a moderator I can edit sigs.
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                I'm not getting a pic in your sig... just a broken link...
                Cardomain was up and down a lot last night...I've had trouble viewing photos linked from there before also...

Might want to take brynnda up on her offer to host...

Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

I resized your photo and inserted it into your signature. Here is the photo link if you wish to re-do it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7...434full5xj.jpg

Comment

Thanks Joe.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Working...
                    X