visor and tail light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visor and tail light

hey guys my car has a drivers side visor missing and the person who had the car before me put a non-tinted tail light on the drivers side and a tinted one on the passenger side, so now everybody drives up beside me and tells me i have a brake light out... so i need a non-tinted one for the passenger side and i was just seein if anybody had these spare parts or new of a website that had them in stock. thanks!
    1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Originally posted by demonlefty11
    hey guys my car has a drivers side visor missing and the person who had the car before me put a non-tinted tail light on the drivers side and a tinted one on the passenger side, so now everybody drives up beside me and tells me i have a brake light out... so i need a non-tinted one for the passenger side and i was just seein if anybody had these spare parts or new of a website that had them in stock. thanks!

We dont even know what kind of car you have.

I suggest going to the UserCP and creating a signature for yourself that includes the make model and year of your car as well as any modifications you have made to it.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

im sorry im not thinkin its a 98' firebird and i will do that thanks
      1998 black firebird

Comment

What color interior?

I assume you want the visor to match

I just pulled both visors out of my 2000 because I hadn't used them in the 5 years I've had the car. Fabbed up some cover plates out of aluminum I had laying aroudn in the garage and viola, 4LBS savings.
        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2001 TA ~ 2000 TA ~ 95 TA - Sold ~ 87 FB - Buried in New Mexico ~ 86 FB - Sold

Comment

Check out the "Parts for Sale" section on this website, camaroz28.com, and ls1tech.com. You should be able to find a few cars that are being parted out.

There are also f-body salvage yards, but the names escape me now. You can also check here... http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/used_parts
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

oh my interior is tan cloth. and ouija is that neon lights under your hood and around your signal lights?
            1998 black firebird

Comment

Originally posted by demonlefty11
              oh my interior is tan cloth. and ouija is that neon lights under your hood and around your signal lights?
              Yup. Also have neon in the backup lights, and the side vents. Wired up a purple neon light as a courtesy light under the hood too. Have a set of rocker switches so I can turn them on in stages as I please. It's crazy that you can leave them on for 12+ hours without the car running and not kill the battery.

Comment

but howd you get the fog lights and stuff in neon? they make neon bulbs? it looks AWESOME
                1998 black firebird

Comment

I was unemployed for 9 months and needed something to do so I started mod'n the car.

All it takes is some Street Glow ultra mini 3" & 5" neon kits, and headlight neon kits. Buy some rocker switches, project boxes from radio shack, a soldering gun, extra wire, and lots of wire loom. You can't be afraid to drill holes in all your lighting assemblys.

I grommeted everything, shrunk wrapped all the soldered connections, etc.

It was $500 worth of parts, I've quoted people about $1000 to do the same to their car for them. Took about a month of tweaking to get it all correct, but now I could do the whole install over a weekend while taking many drinking breaks.

Neat thing is it's all got fuses and it's own wiring harness, so it doesn't affect the factory lines, looms, etc. The stock lighting systems work exactly as they were the day I bought the car. I just tapped into the fusebox under the hood. If you pull that one wire/fuse then the whole system is disabled and the dealer can't complain about altering the stock wiring, etc.

If you click my mod link on my posts I've got photos of everything I've done.

Comment

Working...
                  X