X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amphicar!

Another fine piece of British engineering, for a low low price of $235K

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in571436.shtml
    The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

if more companies start making them tho, the price will go down and they will be a fun toy for everyone of course this would completly change the world of travel.
    -ken-
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

I've already put the $235k aside for it, but I'm gonna wait until they put wings on it and it will fly too!

You know as production increases, the price will come down...just check out what happened with electronic handheld calculators!
      The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Since I cant pull 235K out of my sock, I will have to wait
        I could probably build one out of my bird for about 1/10 of that though and it would have nitrous!
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

thats just crazy, i guess for all those times ur driving and a lake blocks ur path...

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

I think they made that in Monster Garage for only $3,000!
            LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-bs, 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, tierod, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Working...
            X