Gathering in Bath, Ny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering in Bath, Ny

A bunch of guys from CamaroZ28.com are having a gathering this Saturday at noon. I'll be meeting up with a bunch in Henrietta and following them down. I know N2OLT4Bird is from around here. Anyone else want to go?

Andy
    '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
    339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
    '00 S-10 ZR2

Whats the gathering all about? What do you do? I probably cant go due to the in laws coming to visit this saturday

I think I am going to NY international to do some racing on friday night though. I was thinking about bringing my Omni out to stomp some mustangs.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

It's pretty much just a B-B-Q. After that I'll guess we'll cruise a little. I'm hoping that with about twenty guys there we'll be able to isolate my cars problem.

Andy
      '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
      339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
      '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Wow, its been 31 years!

I've been to Bath, NY! It was 31 years ago, a buddy of mine that I went to school with at Arizona State was from there, so I visited him for a weekend. I had a 63' VW bug I drove from Cleveland forever to get there and back. His dad was the Baptist minister in town. Big party at some dudes trailer on Saturday nite, and I left with some cute babe..... Pretty area with some nice mountains there right?
        The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Working...
        X