X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfman
    lets say this:

you wont be sorry.

I like this statement......I don't like 4 years!!!!!

At least there is hope in the future
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Come on Ken, what did Scott tell you?!
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

"You wont be sorry"

That works for me!
        No F-Body right now

Comment

Sweet.....ok...I WAS going to try to trade my car in on a decent mileage Z or SS when I get back to Texas and get settled, but I think I might just have to hold onto her....pay her off and then drive her for four more years until the new ones come out. Hopefully by then I will be a cop making decent money and will have a house and be in financial position to buy a new Camaro! I think driving a car for 9-10 years is getting your money's worth out if it....yeah, I think I can justify that to my wife.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Something tells me they are going to butcher this car, look-wise.

Comment

Working...
            X