Water Pump went out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pump went out.

A couple days ago my water pump went out. I had my new Kooks LT headers and Borla installed with a Transgo shift Kit In the beginning of July. I drove from central Texas to Ohio for vacation with new Spark Plugs and an Oil change. I noticed a pretty bad coolant leak a few days after I came home. Do you guys know if the mods may have caused any problems for the water pump? Heat from the headers? My car just turned >61,000 miles for a 1998 thats not bad. I have a Hypertech 160 degree thermostat. I will talk to the guys at the shop. Just wanted to pick brains today.
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Nothing you had done in my mind would cause what happened.
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Working...
    X