Whats your opinion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion?

i asked some of my friends so i figured ill ask you guys too. what do you think would look better on a black 98' firebird, a raptor style ram air hood or a WS6 style hood?
    1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Personally, I like the Raptor/Firehawk hood.

Comment

the firehawk hood
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

id go with the raptor as well.
        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

o and ive looked around and seen a BUNCH of websites that sell ram air hoods. which site have you guys heard the most good stuff about?
          1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
          X