nonFbody: flossing anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nonFbody: flossing anyone?

last night.. i flossed Keona's teeth...she loved it......

i was most carefull though...... if she got carried away......it coulda been hazzardous to my hands...hahahahahaha

dont try this unless its YOUR wolf.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Do you still have 10 fingers?

Comment

Beautiful pup the bigger she gets the better she looks
      1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
      1 of 463
      LT4 knock module
      D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
      strut tower brace
      SLP fan switch
      160* t/stat
      Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
      DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Was it mint flavored floss?

C.R.

Comment

Man! I can't believe how big that wolf is! I remember the first pics you showed us. Actually, I remember when you were telling us that you were for her. How old is she now? It's amazing how time flies.

Andy
          '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
          339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
          '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

Very Cool......

Comment

Beautiful animal. What I could see on some pictures on your web site, you have quite a nice fence to contain them.

Well we were driving home this morning and just before we hit the turn to our street we saw two dogs running across the street in heavy traffic. We stopped and waited to see if a person was after them, but nobody appeared. So we followed them in the car and eventually my wife went on foot and we managed to corner them in a backyard.

It was a golden lab (and something mix) and a dark grey Akita. They were very friendly and since we'd never seen them around this neighbourhood we took them home an placed them in the back yard. Our little Sh.. disturber (on the left) wasn't happy at all about it.

A call to the animal shelter revealed that somebody has been looking for them four several hours. Eventually a neighbour of the owner showed up and took them home. The owners were still driving around looking for them.

How would your wolves behave if they got loose?
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X