• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you really need this much power?

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....05DDA5580F&p=0

heck yeah!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

pffffffffffffffffffff stupid ricer hahaha
    dear god that is insane i am in love with that car, what was with the badge on the side i have never seen that before

Comment

Originally posted by sweenslt1
      what was with the badge on the side i have never seen that before
      http://corvettes-musclecars.com/Supercars/69NickeyZ28/

Comment

I have ridden in a 1000+RWHP Z06. It is a freaking awesome. And the cool thing about a turbocharged LS1 putting 1011 HP to the tire, is that it is totally streetable mainly due to the camshaft profile.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          I have ridden in a 1000+RWHP Z06. It is a freaking awesome. And the cool thing about a turbocharged LS1 putting 1011 HP to the tire, is that it is totally streetable mainly due to the camshaft profile.
          yep. Can't say it much better than that. And the the load increases, the torque goes up. I'll bet the top end charge was a gas.

Comment

do you need this kind of HP .... no

do you want this kind of HP ..... ohhhh baby yeah ....

on a side note .... what kind of dork would call that car a supra eater??? I mean really. A guy with that much power would have eatten and crapped out the supra about 400 hp ago.......
            97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
            In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a more poorly filmed video...

But anyway, that power's awesome. I like the way the car looked even more!
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by soCalTA
                do you need this kind of HP .... no

do you want this kind of HP ..... ohhhh baby yeah ....

on a side note .... what kind of dork would call that car a supra eater??? I mean really. A guy with that much power would have eatten and crapped out the supra about 400 hp ago.......
                Umm... there's 900+ rwhp Supras all over the place.
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

all over the place????

not many around here ... but my point is if I was going to title a 1011rwhp car anything ... I wouldn't say it was a Supra eater ...... Viper eater ....Porshe eater ...
                  97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
                  In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Originally posted by soCalTA
                    all over the place????

not many around here ... but my point is if I was going to title a 1011rwhp car anything ... I wouldn't say it was a Supra eater ...... Viper eater ....Porshe eater ...
                    They're a lot more common place than a 1000 rwhp streeet-driven Camaro, that's for sure.

Supras are generally regarded as "THE" big top-end power moster. They are the highway kings - even moreso than Vipers, and definitely more than Porsches.

Comment

Working...
                    X